visiting tails

sonic ran to the flower shop and picked up some roses. he then ran to the hospital and walked through the door.
the receptionist recognized him and smiled "hello sonic". sonic smiled and walked towards the reception.
"hey" he replied "how is he?". the receptionist frowned slightly "hes stable but he's still in a coma"

sonic sighed "its been 2 years" he looked back at the receptionist "can i go him?"
she smiled and nodded "some of your friends are already there". sonic acknowledged this and walked upstairs.

when he walked in to the room he saw the limp body of tails in the bed. he had bandages every where and sitting in the corner was his friends. cream, Amy, knuckles, silver and even shadow.
cream was sitting next to tails and holding his hand. his hair had gotten longer due to his coma and had not been cut.
Sonic sighed at the state of his best friend. shadow walked towards sonic and held his hand out "i know you stole it" sonic sighed and handed shadow the gun. "you need to get a hold of your self sonic" sonic looked at shadow "it been 2 years shadow! what if he doesn't wake up!?" shadow looked sonic in the eyes "your doubting tails?" he asked "the kid is bloody strong, he'll pull through"

sonic smiled "thanks shadow" shadow grunted "dont mention it faker"

(yes its short, next chapter will be longer)