Ch2. My Doctor Has rat breath

We're driving to the doctor, me staring out the window at New York, my home town and birth place. "Hey y/n stop day dreaming," said Mrs.Chery. "We're here." I look outside, at the hospital. It's nothing impressive, white walls, glass doors typical hospital. But I still get an eerie feeling from it. We go inside. There is something odd about this place. We go to the receptionist. They lady was ugly, like a snake with lipstick. "Do you have an appointment,"
"Yes we do,"replied Mrs.Chery. "Last name first." "Y/n." "Right this way." She looked like a grass hopper standing on it's hind legs as walked. "You guys go wait in the waiting room, y/n come with me." We walked into the check up room, and the doctor was the receptionist's opposet, chunky, and natural (well I wouldn't call it beauty). The only thing they had in common was that snake like appearance, that bugged me. As she got closer I hopped she washed her hands better than her mouth. It reached of rotting something, was I tripping or did I smell rats. "Now prepare to die y/n." They said said in unity.

Okay so another cliff hanger just keep reading and enjoy the story as it unravels. Be sure to vote and thanks.