Chapter 3-AquaBooties

Sneaking out ,which felt so wrong,I didn't want to back out so Jazzy wouldn't think I'm lame.Around 11 Jazzy came and got me.I snuck out the window because If I went through the back door grandma was gonna hear  me.

I seen a sexy ass BMW,fly rims and all.I didn't know if that was hers so I just stood there.The windows then rolled down.

"Girl is you finna stand there all day or get in the car?"

"Oh shit I aint know that was you." I walked to the car and got in.

When she started to drive I realized that there was two girls in the backseat.

"Harmony throw on this" she handed me a short dress with no fabric covering the backside.She also gave me these black red bottoms.

I was staring at them like I aint never wore nothing like this before.I threw it on and Jazzy took down my pony tail.She stopped the car and told me I needed some makeup.I wore red lipstick,fake eyelashes,big earrings and some light eyeshadow.I honestly didn't know how I looked.

"Damn Bitch you look good" I smiled

"You sure?"

"Girl trust and believe"One of her friends which I learned her name was Kimberly gave me her big mirror.

When I looked at myself I didn't realize myself.I looked so grown and...different.

"Thanks I do look good,but why yall close aint on?"

"We finna change at the club"

"Oh okay"

We finally got to the club.I seen a big ass flashing sign that said AquaBooties.The line was long,so I was just thinking how we gonna get in?.

Jazzy parked the car and we started to walk to the front door and gave me my I.D.

"You better not lose that" I nodded.

When we got there she hugged the security guy.

"JazzyLove"

"This my friend aight"

"She still gotta show me some I.D"

I showed him it and when we got in I finally understood why the club was named AquaBooties.It was nothing,but naked girls with big ass wobbly booties and thirsty niggas throwing cash.

I was walking behind Kimberly and then someone pulled my hand.It was this grown ass man.

"Damn shawty wassup?" I rolled my eyes and walked away.

He followed "You aint gotta act like that with a nigga doe,but aight see you around".

They had me go sit in the V.I.P section with her other friend named Barbie.We sat down and Barbie ordered 3 bottles and invited 4 guys and 3 girls to sit with us.

"Wassup Barbie" a boy said to her

"Nothing much Lil Mod.. you see I'm chilling"

"Who yo friend is over there sitting like Ima bite"

"Boy that aint my friend thats Jazzy homegirl" Well damn she aint have to say it like that

"Well she a sexy ass redbone of course she aint yo friend"

"Boy shutup" she rolled her eyes.

He walked up to me and sat next to me.I was nervous because he was fine.He was dark skin with long dreads a mouth full of gold and no shirt on,That boy was tatted up.

"What's yo name?"

I hesitated"Har-Harmony"

"You aint gotta be shy" I smiled while blushing "How old you is?"