Chapter 1- Upside Down House

Thankfully We Got Away. Across The Street Was Paula's Sister Outside Waiting On The Block For Her To Come Home. She Never Really Like Me So I Knew If She Was Around Paula Couldnt Much Come Over.

"Paula Where You Came From?"

"From the Store ?"

"Man Mama Told You Stop Walking Around With That Thot (Hoe)"

"Man Tawnisha What You Called Me"

" You Heard Me!!!!"

Paula Pulling Tawnisha While Screaming

"STOP! STOP! You Always Tryna Start Some Bullshit. Harmony Dont Much Stress My Sister."

''Stop trying me yo what you mean but alright im out.''

While walking in the house mad as hell I called my little brother and sisters gave them each a bag of chip then went to the kitchen to cook the white rice for them to eat before it hit six.

When I got done I gave everybody thier food,after that I bathed them.I tucked them in and had to give my little brother Marcus his medicine.He had asthma But I was so tired from all the cleaning, running, and cooking today that I decided to take a little break on the couch. I turned on the T.V and Started To Watch Think like a man and fell asleep On Kevin Hart Funny Ass .

Then I woke up to laughter Rubbed My Eyes Even though it was still blurry I seen my drunk ass mama come in the house with a minnie as dress and some heels in her hands while Falling And pulling a man saying "Come In Baby" 

"Mama?"

" Yes Baby?"

"We Missed You Today I missed ya'll to dont seem like it why didnt you call us all day?"

"I  was planing on calling yall but i had to sell my phone to get marcus prescription and some t-shirts so yall can wear to see grandma sunday."

"Ok mama I hear you". Looking at her walk up the stairs while Shaking My head wanting to bust out in tears cause everynight my mama sleeping with A Diffrent man For money.

I Turned off the t.v walk up to my room and took of my clothes got my towel and went to shower up in the shower where I'll do all my crying and  yelling cause no one wouldn't hear Me Except For A Man You Call God. I Hear About Him EveryTime I'm With Grandma Dee on Sundays.

I Got Out The Shower After About an hour and a half. I walked to my room and put on a shirt and shorts since that was the only thing I seen that was clean in my basket .

"Oh Shit Marcus Medican" *Running To Mucus and Ashley Room* I Heard A Noise So I Stoped And Put My Ears On The Door And Heard Marcus Talking To Someone I Stayed There For A Min all I Can Hear Was Him Say

"You Know I pay the bills for your mom"

"Yes Mommy Told Me" Marcus said in a tired voice

"That mean you  gotta be a good boy in listen to me"

"Ok mr sir"

I pushed the door open just a little while holding on the knob tight so it won't squeak.I peeked through it and couldn't believe what was going on in their .I saw him sitting next to Marcus rubbing on his thigh.So you know I aint hesitate,I banged the door open angry as fuck.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU FEELING ON MY BROTHER!!!" he jumped when he seen me.

"What you mean shawty I was just checkin on'em cause ya ma said he got asthma"

"MARCUS COME HERE NOW.ASHLEY GET UP!!" I walked over to Ashley's bed.

Mama heard us yelling that she rushed to the room."What's going on in here?"

"HE WAS FEELING ON MARCUS YO NIGGA GAY!!"

"Man...baby mama it aint like that" I was looking like why the fuck he callin my mama his baby mama

"Ma..Why he callin you that?"

"He wants us to have a little boy"she smied.

"YEA SO HE CAN TOUCH ON HIM TOO,YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF US FIVE HOW THE FUCK YOU EXPECT TO TAKE CARE OF ANOTHER JIT....Shit.. YOU THE REASON WHY DABRIYON IN JAIL AND JANIECE PREGNANT"

"IM GROWN I CAN DO WHAT I WANNA DO AND YOU FINNA STOP RAISING YO VOICE AT ME AND RESPECT MY MAN HE GONNA BE YO STEPDAD"

"OH YEA MAMA..HE AINT SHIT FOR ME AND NEVA WILL BE..*scoffs*..ITS FUNNY HOW YOU PUT A DIRTY ASS NIGGA BEFORE YOUR KIDS"

"GIRL SHUT UP HE LOVE KIDS HE WAS JUST PLAYING WITH HIM NOW ALL YALL TAKE YALL ASSES TO BED..TIRED OF YOUR ASS!!!" Mama walked out the room with her man.I rolled my eyes then walked to Marcus.

"Marcus don't ever let another man touch on you"

"Okay"he said in a sleepy voice while rubbing his eyes.

"Harmony can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Can I sleep with you two?"Ashley said walking over to us.I nodded and took them to my room.The bed was already fixed we went and laid down.

After about a good 35mins. heard a knock on my door.It was my 4 year old sister Rihanna.

"Rihanna why you up so late?"I stretched out my arms.

She walked in "I can't sleep mommy and daddy makes noise"

"What noise and that aint your daddy"

"Mommy said Ah-Ah-Ahhhh and daddy said said Ah-Ah-Ahhh And daddy screamed like a girl like Oo Oo and mommy screamed like a girl like Uh-Uh and both of them said AAHH-ahhhhhh-ahhh" she said yawning and scratching her head.

"Wow..(that's nasty got that in my head now)  aight go on the bed with them I'll just fix some sheets on the floor to sleep.Good night". Today was a crazy ass day.Wonder what shit tomorrow brings.

Vote,Comment And Share