A Call For A Change

It Happened Every Year , When She Would Just Lay In Bed At Home And Cry . It Was Her 17th Birthday That She Had To Spend Home Watching Her 4 Younger Siblings . She Had No Cake Not Even A "Happy Birthday" Did She Get To Hear From Her Mom .

"Harmony" Harmony" Shouted Her little Brother ''Im Hungry And We Ran Out Of Milk And Cereal''

''well Damn ! Marcus What am i suppose to do? I have no money and mama food stamp only has nothing but 6 dollars in it ''.

Marcus started to cry in the living room. ''ok ok ok ill just walk to the store and see what i can get for yall to eat'' I said .

 I Put on my shoes and grabbed the keys to the house. ''Yall Better Not Open The Door For Nobody,I'll Be Back In 30 mins." I said  Before I walked out the door.While Walking To The Store I Seen My Friend Paula She Asked If She Can Tag Along I Said Alright .

''Did You Get The Tee From Last Night ?'' (Tee means gossip in the hood)

"Naw I Aint Wussup What Happen?''

''Girl ..... Kaneshia Pregnant And OG (Mom) Kicked Her out .''

''Umm. that girl talking about she was a virgin''

"Thats what Im Saying Kid and Davied Her baby daddy"

" What Davied? Red, Tatted Up , Tall Davied That Dance and Thats In Little Haiti Foot Ball Team"

"Yes Him Yes That Sexy Ass Boy .

When We Got  to the store we walked around i took 4 bags of chips for a  dollar , a small box of white rice for 3 dollar , and a gallon of lemond juice looking at paula with a hand full of things thinking wow she must have alot of money .

"Paula How Much Money You Got ?"

" What You Mean I Aint Got No Money"

"So how you getting all that ?" I stared at her like WTF

"Well thats saving money ! "She looked at the camara then start putting things in her bag

I walked to the cash register and checked out my stuff.

The cashier lady looked over at Paula and said''You came in with an empty bag so tell me why yo bag is full.''

''BITCH!!! What does the shit in my bag have to do with you?'' She said giving alot of attitude

The Lady shouted "SECURITY!!SECURITY!!''

I screamed out "RUN PAULA RUN!!"

 She looked at me then we both started to run fast as hell.The security man was chasing us.We hit a corner then stopped for our breaths and when we looked back the man wasn't there no more.Shit that was close.

Vote,Comment And Share If you Like it.