Chapter 2- Catching Up

Waking up to the sound of a car honking,I rushed up off the ground ,woke up my little brothers and sisters and told them we gotta get going.Today was Sunday so we was going to Grandma Dee's.

"Marcus,Ashley and Rihanna get up Grandma De here and we gots to go to church" I made my way to pick the sheets up.

"I don't wanna go" Ashley whinned

"Well Ashley unlike Mama grandma feeds us and take us out Its your choice if you want to starve" I gave her my serious face

"Okaaaayyy Gosh" she got up and made her way to the bathroom with the rest of them.

"Now yall better hurry up and take a quick shower.I gots to get in too"

KNOCK.KNOCK.KNOCK

I heard the door knocking so I made my way to the front door.I opened it and..

"Hey baby" It was Grandma

"Hey gran gran"

"Where my other granbabies at?"

"Well they just got in the shower can you give them about 10 miutes?"

"Yea sure You took a shower yet?" she said walking into the kitchen and opening the refridgerator door

"No not yet I'm waitin" She was just lookin inside it and shaking her head

"Uh-uh yall aint got no type of food in this What is this?"

"MAN MAMA GET OFF MY FRIDGE AND GET THE KIDS AND GO!" mama came down the stairs with her bra and panties.

"SHANTAY DONT TELL ME THAT BULLSHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE FOOD STAMP AND THE CHILD SUPPORT MONEY YOU BEEN GETTING". 

"I FEED MY KIDS AND WHAT I DO WITH MY KIDS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ".

"Eveything That Has to Do With My Grand Kids Has To Do With Me".

"STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE AND GET OUT MY HOUSE WITH ALL THIS TALKING MY MAN IS SLEEPING".

"Shantay Shantay Shantay I Tell You The IRS Will Come And Take The Kids Away From you"

"Mama Shut Up Just Because you where took from your mom dont mean nobody a come take my kids". *Grandma shook her head*

''Grandma Dee Grandma Dee Come"  My Sisters And Brother said running down the stairs. I Told my Grandma that I aint take no shower she told me to get my stuff and ill take one at her house.

I ran up to my room to get my clothes then mama came in and said " Harmony"? 

"Yes mama?"

 "About Yesterday Night What happened stay between us you got me".

I Replied "Yes" knowing I wanted to tell Grandma Dee.

 I went back down and out the door. I went to Grandma Dee,she was in her car waiting for me. As soon as I got in her car she drove away.

"Y'all aint got no clothes or no shoes for church today so we going straight to my house".

When we got to grandma's house the first thing I did was head to the shower.Grandma was down stairs cooking us a meal.

*Bathroom Door open* "Oh Shit I aint here the water running my bad".

I knew that voice sounded Familiar It Sounded Like my Sister Jaince My Older sister Which My Mama Kicked out For Saying my 2 year old sister Brit Brat Dad Rapped Her and Got her pregnant.

I was done showering up and putting on my clothes I went down stairs to see where the rest of my sisters and brother was.

"Harmony Jasmine outside".

"Where at grandma?"

"She out front".

 I rushed quickly to the front . Jasmine was my bestfriend since 6 grade after 8 grade she graduated and left while I got held back.

"JAZZY"!! 

"Omg Harmony I Fucking mised you kid" 

"I Missed you more baby girl" Jasmine Smiled

"Danm Harmony you dont eat why you so skinny?"

" I Do Eat i just dont grow I See You Thick". 

"Im Eatting Right thats all thats why my ass so fat ".

  " I Wish I had your body". 

" You could all you have to do is eat right and get that good vitamin D and im not talking bout orange juice" I looked at her funny and we started laughing

"What You Talking About Jazzy"

"Im Talking About That Good Dick Dont Tell Me You still a virgin"

" Ummm yea im still a virgin.Oh shitt you lost it?"

"Yea I did to this boy name Dontae in the 10th grade"

"Wow did it hurt?"

 "Girl I Cried It Hurted Alot Now Im use to it that shit feel good"

"Damn"

"Harmony tonight I'ma take you out we out to a strip club"

"Ok but Grandma Dee aint gonna let me though and I need a I.D cause im only 17"

"Dont Worry about the I.D here's my number send me a picture of your face and all you got to do is sneak out that back door but... I'm out I got to go get ready"

"Alright bye Jazzy Love" 

"Bye Baby".

I got back in the house. Grandma was done cooking. She called all us to the table. Must I say that food smelled so good she made  yellow rice, BBQ Chicken, Corn Bread, apple pie, stream beans, and macaroni Umm. We all sat down at the table held hands and prayed.

After we ate we all sat in the living room playing board games and cracking jokes.

"G mama why dont Janiece eat with us at the table?" said Ashley

" Well Ashley baby she needs some space and time alone" 

" Did she have her baby yet?"

"No she did not ,but when she does all yall will see him"

"Oh my she's having a boy "

"Yes baby" 

I never really talked to my sister after she left because she said she hated us all and that it was are faults that she didnt enter high school and her life got messed up.

By 8 p.m grandma got everyone in there rooms and ready for bed, I shared a room with Marcus. While time was going by I layed there in bed and decided to call Jasmine.

"Jazzy?" 

"Who This?" While Moaning Over The phone 

"Harmony"

  " O Wussup baby?"

"We still going out tonight?" 

 "Yea get ready I'll be threre at 10"

" I aint got nothing to wear?"

  " I got you what size you wear in shoes?"

"A five"

" Alright I'm kinda busy right now but okay I'm coming". Then she hung up on me.Rude.

I was going to be gone for a while so I had to tell Marcus not to snitch.

"Marcus I'm about to leave so if G Mama  knock on the door don't open and Leave the window unlock Okay?"

"Alright bye Harmony"

"Goodnight"

Vote Comment And Share enjoy