DIDNEY! (May)

Oh god, Oh god, Oh GOD! Zach Why you do dis?! Damn it. What is this boy even doing right now?
   (Zach's P.O.V)
Yeah I jumped out of a car. Proud of it too. So I teleported to the White House and I just decided to beat up Trump. Simple. (Insert 5SOS song here) "I feel like I am fucking superman!" I yell at the top of my lungs. "ZACHARY!" I hear May yell. Oh shit. "I swear to god sometimes I forget you're a ghost and if you do something fucking stupid I want to kill you but you're already dead! ALSO! you sing?" "Not much around people when I am alone or kicking ass, yes." "Was that a five seconds of summer song?" I didn't answer her question I only blushed in response. I hear her giggle a bit which made my heart flutter I'll admit but I was still embarrassed. "Whatever just, c'mon." May said. I nod and start following her. I walk outside and I see- HER CAR? How did she move 'Gwen' from California to Washington D.C? "Uh, May?" I ask her."Hm?" She responds." How did Gwen get here?" "Uhhh..."
~Flashback May's POV~
"WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed as I drove straight into the cargo bin of the plane. Illegally! I feel so alive! I hope I don't get arrested because of Zach. HE OWES ME BIG TIME!
~flash back ova (Zach's POV)~
"I have........ ways." She said slowly. I rolled my eyes and got in the car. After about 15 minutes of driving I notice May has a light blush on her face. "What? Why are you blushing?" I ask her. "Oh, I was just thinking of your singing." O rly? "You like my singing?" I question in an innocent voice. She nods in response, her blush turning a deeper shade of red. "Can you sing again?" She asks me. Eh, why the fuck not?  I bite my lip slightly trying to think of a song. Aha! I got it.
" I don't even like you, why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?
       And I don't understand what's happening, I'm saying things I never say.
       I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen,
    And I can feel you're touching even when you far away from me.
      Tell me where you're hiding you're voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself
       I don't wanna stay I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell
      And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest
      And I'm having trouble catching my breath. 
Ooh [2x]

Won't you please stop loving me to death?

I don't even see my friends no more,
'Cause I keep hanging out with you.
I don't know how you kept me up all night,
Or how I got this tattoo.

I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen,
I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself,
I don't wanna stay, I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell.
And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,
And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

Ooh [2x]

Won't you please stop loving me to death?

Every time you're near me,
Suddenly my heart begins to race.
Every time I leave,
I don't know why my heart begins to break.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself,
I don't wanna stay, I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell.
And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,
And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

Ooh [2x]

Won't you please stop loving me to death?" (Voodoo doll by 5 seconds of summer. Pls don sue me! Also I copy pasted the whole thing)  I blushed after I sang that song. It was the first one that came to mind. I looked at May nervously and saw her smirking. "You're good at singing. I don't see why you don't do it too much." She said happily. "U-uh I j-just don't k-know how people will judge me." I said stuttering like an idiot. "I don't even know how someone can judge that 5sos level singing badly." She said. "Thanks, I guess?" I reply. "Fluffing finally! Here's the airport." She yelled. "Do you even have plane tickets?" I ask." Nope! Don't need em!" She said extra cheerily. I don't even know what she meant by that.
(May's POV)
I can simply just drive into the back of the plane! Zach doesn't know yet though. Don't try this at home kids! I drive around to where the planes are. Perfect! I found a cargo plane that's going straight to Florida! (Home of the Lucy) I wonder how fast Gwen can go. I start driving going a good 60 miles per hour straight into the cargo bin. "Nailed it!" (Touch down!) I yell. "You are a terrible influence." Zach mumbles." Like anyone is going to try to copy anything and everything I do." I say. (Da fourth wall haz been broken. GETZ DA DUCKY TAPE!)
~Time skip to plane landing~
Man what a long flight. Seriously though a whole 3 hour flight. At least Didney wurld is close to here. "Didney!" I yelled running out of the car. After I parked it of course. Why would I not? About 20 minutes of running later we made it to the land of Mickey. Zach looked at the entrance like it was a unicorn. "Well what are we waiting for let's go in!" Zach yelled and pulled me inside. Of course I chose to go on splash mountain first. How did Zach ride on the rides you ask? Well he pushed anyone who sat in the spot he was going to sit in out of the ride. Intimidation really does work. But at the end of the day we went home with a ton of stuffed animals!

 But at the end of the day we went home with a ton of stuffed animals!