Seriously?! (May)

Oh. My. Sweet. And. Holy. Jesus. If this boy doesn't open this stupid door right this instant I am going to kick it down. What the hell. I wait for a good five minutes after banging on the door so hard my fist turned red.

      "OH GOD FUCKIN DAMMIT ZACH I'M KICKING THIS DOOR DOWN!"

     I yell angrily from outside the door. I've known about their ice cream stunts for the past few weeks, I just needed a chance to catch them in the act.

       "L-listen babe! We can talk this out like civil human beings!"

      "Oh no no no no no Zach. That went out the window the minute you took my dog."

    He knows what he had done. I could hear him trying to hide Dakota from the other side of the door. Clearly, he was panicking.

    Without warning, I viciously kicked the door down to enter the room. The door flew off it's hinges, causing Zach into dropping his dog into the open closet.

    "Babe liste-!!!"

   I grabbed him by the back of the neck and pulled him down into a kiss.

  "Come on, I still want my cuddles."

"O-ok..." He said defeatedly.

   We walked downstairs to see of course what I expected to see. Our three idiot friends holding three tubs of ice cream while watching random shows on TLC.

  "Why do I even bother?"

   They all jump up to turn and look at me. All of them yelling over each other to try to place blame on one person.

    "SACHI TAKE THE L YOU GRABBED THE ICE CREAM!!"

   "MACEY SHUT IT YOU GRABBED THE SPOONS!"

   I snapped my fingers and they all went silent to look at me.

  "All of you owe me $20. Per. Carton. Now get off my couch so I can cuddle my boyfriend."

  The all nodded, shuffling off the couch to both collect their mess and make space to cuddle for me and Zach.

  "Thank you!" I say with a sigh

    I grab Zach's arm and pull him down to cuddle with me.

  "You're pretty scary when you wanna be." Zach says, trying to get as far away from me as I'm letting him.

    "I know. Now quit moving." I punch him in the stomach playfully.

    He nods and I cuddle into his chest as he wraps his arms around me. Zach kisses my forehead lightly, chuckling.

  "Y'know they're still here right?"

     He motions over to the three stooges sitting awkwardly behind the couch. They were crouched uncomfortably, as if they were waiting for something.

   I yawn and kiss his cheek.

  "They'll leave eventually."

  "And if they don't?"

  "I'll force them out."

   All three of them squeak and run out the front door one by one, as if there were a fire in the house.

     I giggle quietly and cuddle further into Zach's chest. He buries his face in my head and mumbles something.

    "Hm? What was that? Wanna repeat that for me?" I say teasingly

  He blushes.

"I love you." He says clearly.

  I giggle again

"I love you too." I smile, kissing him again.