JC; Back Home Brothas!

The plane ride was loooooong. Just Sammy talking about how much she loves me for letting her go and how much she loves O2L.

"It ended a year ago you know?" I tell her.

"Yes, but O2L forever!! I still get to meet them all right?" She asked

"Yes, as long a Connor is home. You'll be in the guest room at our house." I tell her

"Kian and yours? That's cool. Thanks again."

Once we get to LA, it turns out that Kian had a Welcome Home party ready.

"Who's the lovely with you?" Kian asks.

"Keeun! Give me a kiss, duuude! And this is Sammy, my cousin." I tell him, "You idiot, I told you before I left that she'd be coming."

"Oh, J C Cay Len. Okay let's meet everyone sexy and sexy's cousin." Kian said. That guy needs help.

"Let's go! I'm guessing your the Kian Lawley. I fucking lo- Yes, now everyone else!" Sammy said. What a Fangirl.

"Well I'm back home Brothas!! And sistas!" I yelled.

I then showed Sammy to her room where Sam and his girlfriend were, well, I'll spare you the details.

"I'll give you a different room so these fuckers don't bother you." I told Sammy. When I looked at her, she looked like her best friend just got shot in the head right in front of her. Damn.

"You'll forget, someday. Well that was Sam. Yeah, you'll be upstairs in the spare room by Kian's. It's smaller though but it'll work."

"Thanks, JC."