Sammy: I Don't

I can't. But I did. I broke up with John. And now what? Cry. Cry until you can't cry anymore. 

Since I was in the living room watching tv with Kian, I got up quickly and left. Even though I had tanned skin, I could tell my face looked like a strawberry.

"What's wrong?" I heard Kian yell behind me. He was following me. I could hear his footsteps.

"I don't."

"What?"

"I don't."

"You don't what?" Kian yelled grabbing my wrist just as I was walking into my room. "Tell me. I need to know."

We sat down on the bed, tears streaming down my face. "I b-b-broke up with John. I don't believe it. He's gone."

"Oh, come here." He said, cradling me towards his chest. "It's okay. I'm here. I'm here."

It was a few minutes until I heard someone walk into the room. I just sat there in Kian's arms crying.

"She broke up with John." Kian said.

"Oh, I leave if you want me to." It was JC. He quickly left, closing the door behind him.

"Hey, you are worth much more than him." Kian said still holding me, "You are beautiful, smart, funny, and one of the most amazing girls I have ever met."

"Thanks." I said. Leaning back to see his face. I pushed my lips towards him until his met up with mine.

It felt familiar in a sense. Like I've done it before. He groaned as we started a full blown make out. He put his hand on my waist, pulling me closer to him, his other hand wondering over my side finding the bottom of my blouse. My hands were running through his brown hair until he laid me on my back on the bed, still kissing.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded as he started unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it off, throwing it to the side.