Kian: Surprise!

It marked the six month anniversary of Sammy leaving. Don't judge me, but I was still sad over it.

I was editing my video for Monday when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"It's open!" I yelled.

I almost fainted when I looked up... It was Sammy!!

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE COMING!! I STILL LOVE YOU!!" I yelled excitingly.

"God, I still want to hear." She teased me. We kissed long and hard. I pulled her closer and she ran her hands through my hair.

I closed the door with my foot and gently laid her on her back on the bed. She knew what I was doing so she unzipped her jacket.

"No, princess. I'll do it." I said.

I took her clothes off slowly and she took her turn taking off mine. She giggled while she pulled off my pants and I kicked them to the side. When we weren't wearing anything I decided to start.

It felt so good being in her again. I loved hearing her moan my name. I went deeper than I ever had before. After we finished, we just stayed in bed talking about how the last six months had been. She said that John moved to Florida and how she was missing me. I told her that I was missing her so much that I didn't go out or go anything for four months.

We just stayed there, dreaming. Thinking. For the rest of the day. I loved it.