Defying Gravity Parody Ninjago

I wanna dedicate this chapter to Ninjagofangirly for her parodies inspiring me to write this so here's my first parody that I've been meaning to write for a while.

Wu: Morro, why couldn't you be calm about not being the Green Ninja!  I hope you're happy!  I hope you're happy now! I hope you're happy how you've put your life in danger, for something that's impossible!

Morro: I hope you're happy!  I hope your happy too!  I hope you're proud how you put my hopes up real high, than crushed them with your finger!

Both: So though I can't imagine how, I hope you're happy right now!

Sensei Wu: talking Morro listen to me.  Just come back to the monastery with me.  Singing You can still be a great ninja what you've worked and waited for, you can live a life of happiness.

Morro: I know.  But I want greatness!  No, I want to be the greatest in all the realms!  Nothing has changed within me.  Although I'm not the same, I'm sick with playing by the rules of Sensei Wu's game.  I ran out of second chances.  Too awake too sleep. It's time to trust my instincts close my eyes and breathe
It's time that I defy destiny!  It's time that I defy my destiny and Wu won't  hold me down!

Wu: The four golden weapons said no. It's not your destiny to follow.

Morro: I'm through accepting Sensei.  As if I was his own, he thinks things cannot change, until I try I'll never know.  To long I've wanted to behave just like Sensei said.  Well if that's good I guess I'll have to be bad!  It's high time I defy my destiny.  No one to kiss goodbye , I'm defying destiny,and you can't stop me now.  Talking Sensei just tell me I'm the Green Ninja,and all of this can stop.  Singing Unlimited my power is unlimited. And I'll use it for good if I knew that I'm the Green Ninja

Wu: I know that's never gonna happen so stop now and then maybe you can be like second best. But we both know that you won't accept.

Both: So there's no choice but deifying destiny. We know you won't try anything else by now.

Morro:  And that is true you know.  Speaking Well? Am I?

Wu:  I hope the Green Ninja shows you justice

Morro:  I will. I hope this brings you bliss.

Both: I really hope you get it and you live to regret it!  You'll be unhappy in the end.  You are no longer my friend.

Morro:  My power's unlimited!  You're all about to die.  I'll take over Ninjago with a power that is undefined!  And if you don't give me wish I guess I'll get rid of you!  All of you authors can't write one thing about me! 

But I am defying destiny!  I'm going far defying destiny! And soon you writers will gather round!  And nobody in all the realms no Sensei that there is or was is ever gonna stop me now!

Wu:  You're not the Green Ninja!

Crowd:  Your no longer welcome!
I hope you go forever!