Chapter 5~ The Trip

C= Clare
E= Elias

C: "oh really you see me at school"
As I say as I raise one eyebrow and with a smirk

E: "Yea, I'm actually the one who sent you the note. You didn't notice me because I'm technically invisible to everyone at school"

As we talked for what seemed and hour or two, I decided to go back inside my house to shower and change my clothes that were covered in dirt.  I invited Elias inside because .. Well , that was the most polite thing to do. 

E: "thanks for the offer but I need to change. Then maybe I'll wait for you outside "

C: "oh okay, I'll see you in a bit"

I took a nice warm bath listening to Twenty One Pilots  "car radio" and "stressed out". I dressed in a black skirt with a dark red crop top and white converse, I tried to add a flower crown but I didn't like it.  Then I went outside to see Elias in a Twenty One Pilots shirt with grey jeans and white converse. My heart was beating fast , and my face blushing a lite pink.

C: "no, no, no.. I can't feel this again. I can't , especially after my mom died and my dad left me.. And that one time"

E: "Hey Clare, you look amazing"

My face was blushing and I was so embarrassed . I didn't know what to do so I just smiled . Elias grabbed my hand and we took off, I didn't know where we were going and we went a different direction from my house.

C: "um, Elias . Where are we going exactly"

E: " you will see . I promise you will like it."

He grabbed both my hands and put them over my face.  I was so scared and I slowly was walking because I felt like I was going to fall off a cliff or something. "Walk faster" Elias said with a tone. I decided to trust Elias and walked normally. His warm hands touching my hands felt like warm clouds, I have never felt this way about anyone. My face blushing , I felt like my heart was melting inside from joy.  He finally let my hands off my face, and I saw a little kids playground. A tear ran down my face, remembering all the memories. The first time I was bullied, the first time I got hurt, and my first crush. All the memories came back, and I hugged Elias . His body was so warm, his hands warm.

C: "thank you so much, but how would you know that I used to come here"

E: " you used to play with me all the time."

We played like little kids for almost an hour. Then we layed under a tree and my head was on his chest. We were holding hands and I looked up at his face to see him smiling.

E: "Clare?"

C: "Elias"

E: "I love you Clare, and I have never said this anyone, but I truly love you Clare"

My face was slowly becoming a tomato, my heart was beating really fast, and I got up and layed on top him.

C: "I love you too Elias"