Chapter 4~ The man in the hoodie

..There was the rumbling from the bush. A "mysterious" creature.. But it wasn't. I jumped out to the bush landing straight on top of the creature face to face. A boy.. my age, wearing a grey hoodie, with black pants, and red converse. Practically touching noses .. I asked "who are you?".. And as I slowly got off him to speak .. He started crying, then going toward the tree. Bloody hands. "Did I hurt him that bad?" I thought to myself? . Then I noticed all the blades  and a broken rope next to him, "oh." As I realized what had happend. Finally speaking he said " I tried dad.. I tried to go with you." Then screamed " WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME" . Then he slowly fell .. Balling .. Hurting. "It's okay" I replied.. "I tried to go with my mom". A tear ran down my face .. Then I started crying as well . " this world sucks, this life sucks" I said. Even though we didn't realize it.. We fell asleep. When I woke up an checked my phone it was 12:30 am...And I couldn't move. He fell asleep with him arms around me and we were holding hands. Maybe I blacked out after the little crying session we had. I woke him up "hey.. Person I really don't know.. Wake up". Finally  he woke up and we sperated our hands.. I blushed and ask for his name. " oh.. Yea" he said embarrass scratching the back of his head.. " I.. I'm uh.. I'm Elias"... "What's yours" he asked.  "Oh I'm my name is .. Clare" I replaced with a large grin. " What school do u go to?" I asked. He replied "I go to sunnymead high.. You?" .. "I GO TO SUNNYMEAD HIGH TO!" I screamed. "Oh sorry.. I got excited".  " I know you go to sunnymead.. I see you everyday".. He said in a weird voice.  "I saw you sneak out of the library, I saw u hide in 1st period, and u saw u run home."