...actually, it didn't even start yet

Virgo's pov

'So, did you fix their lives?' Gemini snickered as she walked into the kitchen, where Pisces and I were sitting on two chairs from the living room. She leaned against the fridge and grinned at me, as she said: 'Ah, I'm just kidding. But what do you think, will they survive this place?'

'I think you should ask; will they survive the people who're living here,' I corrected her. Gem rolled her eyes back and chuckled softly. 'Yeah, whatever. Anyway, as I can answer my own question, I think at least Sag will make it here. He's positive and has a good spirit, so I guess he'll get through. Taurus –'

'Taurus is too arrogant, to my opinion,' said Aries, who just walked through the door and grabbed a glass without looking at us. 'He seems like one of those people who would, just to annoy me, join Furface's side.'

'Speaking about her,' I interrupted, 'she's really quiet these days, now isn't she?' 'I wonder what's behind it,' Pisces mumbled and gave me my glasses back, which she'd put on and had been wearing for fun. 'Probably her period again, she's always pissed off at times like those. Gosh, I hope she bleeds to death,' Aries groaned and disappeared again through the same door she entered, only now with a glass filled with juice. 'Or because Aqua still isn't back,' she shouted from the hallway.

'Back to before our sweet, little Aries came in,' said Gem, now taking her position on the countertop. 'We were talking about Taurus, weren't we?' 'I bet he can handle this too, but he'll definitely get involved in the Aries versus that one certain person, who cannot be names in this apartment,' I stated and smiled as Pisces put my glasses back on me.

'Thanks, sweety – what do you think about it?' I asked Pisces, who started blushing and slightly shrugged. 'Oh, I guess you're right about Sagittarius and Taurus,' she softly said, 'but personally, I don't really know about Libra.'

'He didn't seem like a real Chaos-Survivor to me,' I frowned, and Gemini shook her head wildly. 'Absolutely not! If you ask me, he's the next one after Aquarius to have a breakdown!'

'I hope that doesn't happen to him,' Pisces said, 'but if those others get through, and if he's really a brother of them, he must be able to get through this too... right?'

'Well, only a few certain people survive,' I said, thinking back to when it was still quiet Cancer and me. 'Cancer managed to survive – but that's because she was first to live there, she wouldn't have gotten through it otherwise. And, well, Aries survived, and you, Gem, got through it and –'

'Don't leave out Pisces, Cap and miss Furface!' shouted Gemini and almost hit one of the glasses right next to her. Pisces grabbed her sister's arm and pulled her off the countertop. 'Come on, Gemstone, try acting normal for once. We can't afford another broken something...'

Gemini pushed her away with a stubborn look on her face and walked up to the door, turning around on last notice with one of her annoyed "you-called-me-Gemstone-again" faces. 'One more time, and I'll ask Aries to block your door instead of Furface's,' she snarled and disappeared, only to peek her head around the corner again. 'I'm sorry, you know I didn't mean that, I would never ask Aries to block your day, you know that, right Pisces? Alright, I'm gonna go now, but really, I would never. Promise. Love you!' she yelled, and from the hallway, her voice sounded again: 'Just as you, Virgo! We all love you!'

'I hate her sometimes,' Pisces sighed, as I chuckled to her classic sisterly response. 'We all hate her sometimes. I'm just hoping the guys next to you won't have to hate her yet.' 'But they will, eventually,' Pisces went on for me. 'They are definitely going to hate a lot of us.'

'Oh, certainly,' I mumbled. 'But, they're hanging in there for now. And in the end, they'll be alright.'