Mystic Grill

Mystic Grill is the favorite bar of most people living here in Mystic Falls. Mostly, there are teenagers, though they are prohibited to drink liquor, and there are the adults that come and go as they please. It sucks that as a young teenager looking vampire, I cannot drink without doing compulsions on the bartenders. Though, I enjoyed it pretty much because I can exercise my power over those not so good looking jocks. However, there is this guy that is irresistibly hot and innocent looking that I like the most. His name is Matt Donovan. He is the most famous soccer player in Mystic High - the school where I spent my 4 years – repeatedly attending classes and graduations just to get vampire boredom out of my system. But, this year, I did not attend school since it would be awkward for them to see me attending high school, not college. 

"What do you want to have Katherine?" Matt asked me as I sat down in one of the chairs near the counter.

"I want to have a drink that is so hot and irresistible - just like you." I  winked at him, but, he just turned his back on me and he gave me milk.

I stared at him and said, "What the heck, Matt? You know I do not drink milk." I snarled at him. He can be annoying sometimes and annoying means he would give me what pisses me off.

"You want something hot and irresistible, right? That is why I gave you milk, though it is warm, not hot." He smirked at me.

"So you like playing games on me, huh? Bring it on Matt Donovan." I drank the milk he gave me and crushed the glass in front of him. 

I can see that he is now uneasy and tensed. Instead of reacting, he just went back to his work - clearing tables and wiping them. I hate it when he walks out on me like that. He would never say a word just to continue annoying me.

"Brother, why do we have to go here? You know I hate going here." I heard a familiar voice approaching the bar - the perk of being a vampire is that I can hear any conversation made within some distance. 

"She's here." Now, I think that is Damon. But, who is his brother? I did not know that he has a brother. Or, maybe he just calls him brother. But, what is he doing here?