Four.

LIAM'S POV

I hung up the phone and stared at the wall. It was near noon now, and Zayn was still with Harry in the room. No noise had been heard since the door closed, so i just assumed Zayn and Harry were talking. I spun the phone around in my hand.

I had just finished talking to our boss, Fred. Not surprisingly, there was already a customer in line for Harry. Perverts were willing to pay anything for sex. I had learned this a long time ago, yet something felt wrong. Fred wasn't really talkative today, and he didn't really seem to care about Harry's physical appearance as much. Usually Fred was focused on looks and quality before setting in an appointment. At the end of the day, it was his circus to run, not mine. I shrugged it off. Money was to be made.

Zayn walked in quietly. He shot me a hateful glare before approaching me. His fists were clenched and he hovered above me. "You are the most vile and disgusting human being on this planet. Why God has kept you alive, only He knows. You have absolutely no right in doing what you did. And you still sit here and act like its not wrong. You're the lowest of the low, Liam."

I couldn't help but smile. Of course Zayn would be mad. I chuckled a bit, "He was a virgin, wasn't he?" Zayn's face suddenly went pale. I knew Harry was a virgin, and that was amazing. Zayn pursed his lips into a thin line. "Wasn't he?" I teased.

"You are incredibly shameless. You hurt him. He was a virgin, Liam. How do you feel about yourself?" Zayn's veins popped out from his neck.

"I'm ready for another round." Zayn looked at me in disbelief before turning back into the room. I laughed. "Appointment at seven." I heard the door slam and smiled.

A week later..

LOUIS' POV

I shuffled nervously as i sat in the police station. I wish i could say i was fine, but i wasn't. Harry hadn't returned home and he didn't answer my calls. I didn't know what i was doing there, but it needed to be done. Harry had been gone for a week. No one had any idea where he had been. Its almost as if he disappeared off the face of the Earth. 

"Lewis Tomlinson?" A young man announced. 

"Louis." I corrected him. I stood up and went to where he was.  

"You're here to..." 

"File a missing person report." I swallowed the lump in my throat. 

"Right. Well, um, my name is Officer Horan. Step inside my office and we'll fill it out." Horan? That sounded familiar but i shrugged it off. I nodded and followed him in. He motioned me to sit next in a chair across from him. He pulled out a couple papers and laid them in front of us. "Name of person missing." 

"Harry Styles." He scribbled what i assumed was my answer onto the papers quickly. Why wasn't he using a computer? Surely they'd do this by computer. I fixed my eyes on his sloppy writing.  

"Age?" He said. He looked up at me with big crystal blue eyes. He was a handsome lad. He must've been close to my age. Why would he be a police officer so young? 

"Sixteen." I answered subconsciously.  

"Last time seen?" His eyes looked troubled, as if he expected me to break down from this question. I wasn't going to. For Harry, I was going to be strong. I drew in a lengthy breath as i felt a lump form in my throat.  

"Last week Wednesday." 

"Are you family?" I noticed his thick Irish accent then. Family? Thats the last thing Harry would resort to. If he had an issue, he'd speak to me about it. Except, when he did, I turned on him. God, I was such an idiot!  

"Friend. He has no contact with his family whatsoever." 

"Alright. Where do you suppose he could've gone?" 

"I don't know. He just left." I lied. He ran away. From me. If i could've analyzed it better, i wouldn't have to be here.  

"For no reason?" Officer Horan eyed me suspiciously.  

"For no reason." I lied again. 

"Do you have any suspicions that this may be a case of kidnapping?" Officer Horan said it quickly and quietly. Kidnapping? No. Harry would've fought against it. He wouldn't have let it happen. 

"I never thought about it." 

"Its been happening frequently over the past month." He let out a sharp sigh. Kidnappings in London. Why would he mention that to me? Did he know something I didn't? Why isn't he talking? I sighed quietly before deciding to speak again. 

"Do you think -" 

"I'm asking the questions here." He snapped at me.  

"Right." I said helplessly.

THIRD PERSON

Officer Niall Horan rubbed his temple in fury. This was all too familiar.  

The missing person. No explanation on their part. 

Friends distraught and clueless.  

Victim gone for weeks or months before a body turns up.  

Just over a month ago a missing girl called Veronica was found after months of not appearing, dead. Autopsy reported an overdose had killed her. It also relieved that she had been very sexual active during her time missing. We had a couple clues of where she could've gone - Fred Mathews, ran a human trafficking ring in London; Daniel Collins, who ran a drug empire just north of Manchester, and Liam Payne, who was a publicly known and feared murderer all over England.  

Maybe this Harry boy was kidnapped, but by whom? Fred? Unlikely. Young females were what Fred was after. Daniel? The kid was as clean as a whistle, no problems with drugs before. Liam? Maybe. Liam dropped from the face of the earth years ago. Who knows? He had a partner, maybe he was the one picking victims? Again, highly unlikely, but it was a possibility.  

Thoughts ran in his head, making him dizzy. It didn't feel right. He sighed uneasily. Something in his gut told him that Harry Styles needed to be found, and fast.