Twelve.

Liam's POV

I walked up to Louis' place again, flicking a cigarette on the ground. I strolled down the small quiet street, seeing Louis on his front porch on the phone with large frantic eyes. I smirked a bit and jogged up his steps, waving at him. He hung up his phone and turned to glare at me. "You're a fucking prick," he mumbled out, walking past me quickly towards his front door. I couldn't resist and touched his bum, running my hand up to hold his hips. He jerked a bit under my touch, turning quickly to push my hands away. I gripped his wrists, pushing him against the door. "Let me go," he breathed out angrily, looking at me with hatred in his eyes. I smiled smugly and leaned down, kissing his neck softly. "Liam. Get. Off," he nuttered, thrashing violently under me. "I will fucking yell. The police are on their way and I-" he gasped loudly when he slammed him hard against the door. I felt his body shake and he tried prying my hands away weakly. "Where is he?" He demanded, his voice broken like a crow's cry. He looked up at me; hatred, determination, and fear in his eyes. His small hands were curled, as if ready to attack even though I had him pinned to the door. "Where is he?" He asked slower, breathing heavily as he became agitated.

I became aware of still being outside. I looked around, sighing out when nobody was around. I held both of his wrists with one hand and opened his door, pulling him in. He didn't say anything and followed along. I locked the door behind up, biting my lip as I turned to look at Louis. He looked amazing, that I couldn't deny. I backed him up to the wall and kissed him; not in a romantic way or in a nice way, either. I needed that sloppy kiss, closing my eyes and shoving my tongue into his mouth. He screamed in protest, trying to push my off but not being able to. I kissed him harder, grabbing his thighs and picking him up so his back was to the wall and I was in between his legs. He cried and desperately tried pushing me off again, kicking his legs aimlessly in the air. I moved my hands under his shirt, making him squirm more.

"Louis?" A soft voice asked. I pulled away and looked at the girl, who had dark black hair and wore heavy make up. She had on a large jumper with leggings, her hair up in a bun. Definitely trashy. I scoffed and kept Louis up against the wall.

Louis breathed heavily and mumbled through his tears. He kept attempting to free himself and among the mumbles was, "Call the police." The girl nodded and sprinted down the hall. I groaned and pulled out my handgun, aiming for her head. I fired and got her back, making her fall face first onto the tiled floor. Louis cried harder and I swear to God if he wasn't hot, I would have shot him too. He kept crying out the name "Gracie" and looked back at the gun. For a moment everything was still. He wasn't crying and I held in my breath. He reached forward for my gun, holding my wrist with both his hands. I grabbed his other hand and pinned my arm on his chest, grabbing his neck. Somewhere among the battle for the gun, our hands were laced together, both our fingers on the trigger. I brought it over quickly so it was under his chin, feeling his body tremble again.

"L-Li..." he stammered out, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"You know too much," I shrugged, pressing our bodies closer together. His breath hitched and he cried silent tears.

"Y-You k-know where... H-Harry," he mumbled, keeping his head up so he wouldn't touch the gun.

"Fred knows," I nodded. "And I'm taking you there with him."

"N-No, no, no," he cried, shaking his head. "You killed my fiance," he sobbed. "You took my best friend."

I laughed and shrugged, smirking at him. "My bad."

Louis' POV

I didn't remember much after he kissed me. I remember he kept doing it, running his hands around me as I protested. He would have raped me if I didn't punch him. After that, he put me down. With the gun to my side and his arm around my waist, we walked quickly, my hoodie over my face and my vision fixated on the ground. I stumbled a few times, earning a pinch to my side. The sun was setting by then, police cars driving all around us but none of them realized that I was walking with serial killer and rapist. That thought alone made me shudder.

We turned a corner, the street smelling like garbage, weed, and sweat. A few prostitutes talked around us, eyeing us but ignoring us once we past. I covered my nose and closed my eyes, tears threatening to spill as i thought of Gracie. With all her flaws and mistakes, I loved her. And she loved me.

I cried as we walked, my body shaking with every sob. Liam tightened his grip around me and pressed the gun deeper into my side. I kept my face covered, hearing a police car roll by, crying harder when it drove past us. Liam sighed loudly and pinched my side hard, making me yelp. I covered my mouth and shook harder. Liam frowned and dug his nails into my skin, walking faster toward an old apartment building. We climbed up the stairs. I was able to hear screaming from the inside. The voices died down once Liam walked in. There were two men on the floor tied up in the living room - one with raven black hair and the other a blond. I looked a bit further and gasped, my eyes watering more. "Harry?"