Protecting her

It's been a couple of years later and you and toshiro have became great friends. Such close friend you can say your practically part of squad 10. ( but your not!! )

________________________

*Toshiro Pov*

Head captain Yamamoto summed me for an important mission. I wonder what it's for?

"Captain hitsugaya," he boomed.

"Yes sir,"

"Your mission it so take a team to the world of the living and execute the hollow that pass through." The head captain ordered.

"Yes sir,"

"Oh, and captain hitsugaya,"

"Yes"

"Take my grand daughter with you,"

"Uh, of course" take... Naomi... I must be dreaming... Erg snap out of it... Naomi is a friend.

"Also... I know how you have became close friends, and that she has gained your trust so I ask you this not as the head captain, but as her grand father... Please protect her. Don't let her leave your side."

"Yes sir, I will protect her with my life!!" I replied.

"Thank you."

________________________

*Normal Pov*

"Yes! I'm finally going to the world of the living!" Naomi cheered. She jumped up and down ready to go.

"Naomi, calm down!" Toshiro said to Naomi trying to calm the girl down.

"I can't I'm so existed" she smiled.

________________________

They finally got to the world the living and there has been ups and downs but then when the espadas came everything became hell...

_______________________

Naomi and toshiro where scouting the town for hollows the suddenly Naomi sensed some strong spiritual pressure.

"Naomi? What's wrong?" Toshiro said concerned.

"I'm not sure..." She said staring out into town.

"-!!!- toshiro look out!!" Naomi pushed toshiro out of the way from a sword that hit the ground from a blue hair espada.

"Ahahaha!!! Your good at sensing spiritual pressure princess! Said the big grin espada.

" Who are you what do you want" naomi growled as she helped toshiro up.

"I'm the 6th espada also known as grimmjow jeagerjaques and what I want is you to come with me, lord Aizen's orders" he said.

Toshiro pulled Naomi behind him.

"Why do you want Naomi?" toshiro said.

"Thats not of your concern" grimmjow said.

Then suddenly another espada came and grabbed Naomi and flashed step by grimmjow.

"Ah hey put me down!!!" Naomi yelled.

"I don't think so your highness." The espada said.

"Let. Her. Go." Toshiro demanded with his zanpakuto already out.

"Ha or what!?!" Grimmjow said.

"Rain over the frosted heavens, hyourinmaru!!!"

Toshrio and one of the espada broke out into a fight.

They fought for a while, but toshiro was finally out of breath and was so beaten up that he collapsed.

"G-give her back" he said weakly.

"I don't think so now if you will excuse us we'll be going" said grimmjow.

He threw Naomi over his shoulders. Naomi tried to get free from his grip but did get even close.

"Uhg, let me go! Toshiro help. TOSHIRO!!!! Naomi yelled

Toshiro was too week and by the time he got the strength to reach his arm out it was too late Naomi was gone.

"N-no..." Toshiro said just before passing out.

_______________________