Seeing her...

***Note this is before the hole ichigo and rukia thing in the world of the living so just stay with me...***

________________________

~Toshiro's Pov~

'I wonder why the head captain is having a captains meeting so suddenly' I thought to myself as I flash stepped to where the meeting was being held. Once everyone finally got there the meeting started.

"I want to thank everyone for coming" the head captain started.

"What we're we summoned for head captain?" Soi fon asked.

"I have decided to have a new scouter for the 13 court guard" said the head captain.

Everyone was surprised and discussed it with them selfs.

"We haven't had a scouter in years." said captain shunsui.

"Yes, but now I have found the perfect scouter." He said as right then the front door slowly opened. Everyone faced to the door to see who it was. There was a girl... A pretty girl. She had long brown hair that was in a ponytail that reached to her waist. And she had the most beautiful blue eyes. She wore the regular soul reaper outfit and a zanpakuto at her side. She began walking to the front of the room where the head captain was. As the girl was walked she looked at all the captains and gave them a smile. Once her eyes locked on to mine it was like slow motion. Her eyes widen abit but kept on smiling. I just stood there shocked face. When her eyes left mine everything went back to normal. She finally got to the front of the room to the head captain.

'Who is she?'

She bowed to the head captain and then spoke. "Grandfather." She smiled. The head captain just chuckled. "This is my grand daughter, she is the new scouter." She faced everyone and smiled again.

"I'm Naomi Yamamoto. It's a pleasure to meet you all and I'm really happy to be the soul society's scouter. Also if any of you need help with anything, please fill free to ask anytime." She said.

"My grand daughter, may not be a captain but she will get the same respect as if as was, understood?" Captain yamamoto asked.

"Yes sir!" We all said.

"Vary well then, dismissed!" He boomed and everyone left the building. To be honest I was kinda hoping to talk to the new scouter but when I saw her surrounded by some of the other captains I decided to go back to squad 10 building and get back to work, 'hopefully rankiku is doing some work.'

________________________

~Naomi's Pov~

Today was so exciting, today my grandfather introduced me to the captains and after words I meet captain Aizen, captain Shunsui, and captain Ukitake. Pulse there was that white hair boy with those ice blue eyes... Anyways, captain Ukitake asked me to go to the 13 squad building to help him deliver paperwork. I really think I'm going like it here.

________________________

*note: so what do you think? Should I keep going or should I stop? You tell me. thanks for reading!!!*