Letting her go

*Grimmjow's pov*

Toshrio and Naomi were both shocked from my answer.

"Come Naomi we have to go." That white hair guy said trying to pull Naomi with him.

"Hold on" she said to him.

She gave me a worried look and came closer to me. Then suddenly nnoitra was there.

"Nnoitra, what are you doing here." I growled

"Well that not a vary nice hello" he said.
l
I just glared at him.

"Your letting the enemy get away, what's wrong with you grimmjow.

I pulled Naomi behind me.

"Ohhh, I see your love struck." He teased "well allow me to kill her first."

He swung his weapon at me. I quickly picked up Naomi and flash step away to the other kid.

"Take her and go" I sai handing Naomi to him.

But before I could go someone grabbed my hand.

It was Naomi.

She looked at me with her big blue eyes, she pulled me in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you" she said.

I smiled at her " yeah whatever... Now go"

Her friend took her and pulled her back "come on we have to go"

As she was getting farther and farther, she kept looking back until she turned the corner. She was gone.

'Thank you Naomi'

________________________

Naomi and toshiro ran and ran, trying to get out of hueco mundo. One by one they met up with the others and headed back to the portal to the world of the living.

Toshiro had saved Naomi.
________________________

I know it was short but I want to get to the good part of the story.... The confession!!! :D