Chapter 1 ~ Pilot

"Fucking useless. No one cares. Your just a freak. " I say to myself as I once again glide a blade across my wrist. The blood streams down my arm. I grab my wash cloth and place it on my wrist, tears silently falling from my lashes.

"Skyler!" I hear my mom call. I quickly try to find the nearest long sleeve shirt to cover my cuts.

"SKYLER!" I hear her call once again. I find a black long sleeve and put it on. I throw my long dirty blond hair into a bun and walk over to the stairway.

"Dammit Skyler are you deaf?"

"Sorry mom I was busy" I say quietly.

"So what's up?" I ask walking with her to the sofa.

"I have some news. I talk to your father about you wanting to go to that rock concert thing"

"Warped Tour!" I say annoyed because she refuses to learn the name.

"Yeah that, so we talked and-"

"Look mom if you called me down to destroy my dreams for the fourth year in a row, can we get on with it?" I say playing with my sleeves.

"Actually sky, we are letting you go! You are 16 now and we think you deserve it." She says with a big smile.

"OMG! Mom are you serious? Holy shit! I have to call jasmine! Thanks mom I love you!" I yell kissing my mom on the cheek and running up the stairs. I grad my phone and quickly call Jasmine. Jasmine is my best friend, actually my only friend. Seeing as my whole town thinks I'm a freak. It's a long story.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up!"

"Hello?" Jasmine says confused.

"JAZ! Guess what!" I yell into the phone.

"What is it you psycho?" She says half laughing.

"We are going to warped!!!" I scream as loud as I can. I can hear Jaz having a heart attack threw the phone.

"Oh my fuck Sky I can't even right now!"

"I know right? I'll call in the morning for school bb." I giggle.

"Kk bye" she says hanging up the phone . I lay on my back feeling happier then I have ever been. Then I hear it again. My parents. They don't have a very loving relationship. It's gotten so bad that my dad sleeps in the guest room. He had left before. For too weeks, then came back. I can't help but think its my fault. It's all my fault. They already have too much to deal with, and then there is me. I'm just a burden, just something else for them to worry about. I feel so bad. I loose myself in my terrible thoughts and fall asleep.

A/N hey everyone :) so u hope you guys like it .. This is a different type of story that in gonna try out. More emotional .. The last story I started didn't work out so.. I'm excited for this one .. Vote/Comment/Fan Pweez. Next update will be tomorrow :3