Chaper 4. Getting to know eachother

"Ugh fine ill play!" I say angrily as Tate pulls me to the floor next to him.

"Ok so Logan goes first then me then Tate then you got it?" Jaz instructs.

"Got it captain!" Logan spins the bottle and it slowly lands on me. Logan and I start laughing.

"Do we actually have t do this?" I say looking at Jaz. "yes" I hear coming from Tate. The way he said it sounded slightly angry.

"fine we will do it!" I say looking at Tate then quickly pecking Logan on the lips. 

"Your turn babe." Logan says to Jaz as she sends me a harsh glare. She spins and it lands on Logan witch turns into a make out session, as usual.

I grab the bottle and spin it, the bottle lands on Jaz and I just give her a 'bro fist'. Tate immediately grabs the bottle and spins it, winking at me as it points at me.

"Are we gonna do what they did?" he says sliding closer to me. Oh how I wanted to suck his face, I couldn't... I barely know him! 

"Ha ha in your dre-"  I was cut off by Tate's soft lips. "what were you saying?" Tate says pulling away.

"Logan its your turn" I say trying to hide my burning cheeks. The game goes on 3 more rounds. Logan gets Jaz twice and Tate once. Jaz gets me once and Tate twice. I get Logan once Jaz once and Tate once. But tate gets me all 3 rounds witch means 7 minutes in heaven.

"Well go have fun guys, oh and I wouldn't come down here for a while unless you want to be scarred for life" she says kissing her boyfriend. Me and Tate walk silently up to me room. The rules are that we cant leave the room and the door has to be locked. I lock the door as Tate sits down on my bed.

"Look buddy don't think your going to 'get lucky' im not that kind of girl!" I say siting in my desk chair facing him.

"Don't worry, I just want to get to know you. aside from the fact that your really hot and I would love to bang you. I thought we could use this time to talk." he says laughing at his own words.

"well, what do you want to know." I say avoiding his 'complement',

"Anything? Everything? I don't know.. um lets start with music. favorite band?"

"pierce the veil, mayday parade, and of mice & men, what's yours?"

"I like those too but my favorite band is bring me the horizon or Memphis may fire." our conversation continues telling each other everything there is to know even the things that may be hard to talk about. I tell him about Katie. When I cried he told me things happen for a reason and that I will be fine. He told me that the reason he moved in with Logan I because his parents died. He doesn't cry but stares blankly at the floor as he talks. Our 7 minutes turned into 3 hours.

"Its getting late are you tired?" he says turning to face me as we both lay in my bed.

"yeah, you can sleep in here with me if you want." I say looking up at him. He gets up and walks out of the room returning a few seconds later with a bag. I sit up and wait for him to talk.

"your pretty awesome you know? even if you don't feel that way, you really are." he says as he walks over to my bathroom to take a shower. I sit on the edge of my bed thinking about the words he had just said. I get up and quickly change into pajama shorts and a grey long sleeve shirt.

"all clean" he says walking out of the bathroom in black and red plaid pajama pants and a black tank top. "I want to show you something he says as he grabs my arm. I gasp with pain and pull away.  

"woe what's wrong?" he said siting down next to me.

"nothing, I'm fine" I say holding my arm to my chest. Tate grabs my hand and slightly pulls it toward him and pulling up my sleeve, revealing my cuts. His eyes get watery as I pull away my arm and walk out of the room.

   ///AN///

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT I HAVNT BEEN MYSELF LATELY AND I HAVE BEEN GOING THREW SOME PERSONAL THINGS AND I HAVNT REALY BEEN IN THE BEST CONDITION TO WRITE... SO ANYWAYS I HOPE TO UPDATE MORE AND SOONER SO THANKS FOR READING AND DONT FORGET TO

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN  I LOVE YOU!! K BYE