v.

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew

This night is flawless, don't you let it go

I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew

I was enchanted to meet you

.................................................

Scott climbed into the car that was parked along the curb and smiled at the boy in the driver's seat. "Hey, Alex."

"Hey," Alex murmured before quickly leaning over and giving him a peck on his cheek. "How was the party?"

"It was great. Thanks for coming to get me."

Alex looked out of his driver's reflection mirror before pulling away from the curb and into traffic. "No problem. I guess Tori decided to stay longer?"

"Yeah, she wasn't quite partied out yet."

"So," Alex glanced over at Scott, smiling. "Did you meet anyone famous? Were you starstruck by anyone?"

"Not really. I met Kevin Olusola, you know, the beatboxer and cellist."

"No way! That's awesome."

"And then I met Mitch Grassi and we spent most of the night together."

A look crossed over Alex's face, but it was so fast Scott didn't know if he imagined it. "He was up for an award in Tori's category, right?"

Scott nodded. "Yeah, he's so nice and genuine. We found out that we both love Beyoncé and Spongebob."

"Well, that's nice."

After a few moments of driving in silence Scott gave up on trying to think of anything else to talk about. He wasn't in a very talkative mood after the party and found himself staring out the window in a daze. 

His phone dinged once and he glanced down seeing that he had a Twitter notification. He slid his thumb across the notification and smiled when he saw that a notification told him that Mitch had followed him. His phone dinged again and he tapped the notification at the top of the screen and was informed that Mitch had also followed him on Instagram. 

A smile tugged at the corner of Scott's lips. 

Scott flinched as he registered Alex moving his hand and placing it on his knee. "You scared me."

"I scared you?" Alex let out a small laugh. 

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." Scott held up his phone. "You've got Mr. Popular over here."

Alex rolled his eyes. "Just because you were Tori's date tonight does not mean you're Mr. Popular." 

"But Mitch just followed me on Twitter and Instagram." Scott pretended to flip his non-existent long hair. 

"Oh, well, my bad."

"Alex, you know I'm joking right?"

Alex glanced at Scott and nodded. "I know. You just get to go and do so much fun stuff with Tori."

"Alex," Scott tried to readjust himself in the car seat. He leaned his body towards Alex. "The day I'm famous and get invited to events, you'll be my date for everything."

Scott watched a blush spread across Alex's cheeks and leaned over, kissing his cheek. 

Alex pulled the car over to the front of Scott's apartment. "Come up with me? We could watch a movie. Tori won't be back for awhile."