Chapter 4

"Dad?" "Elena. You need to listen what the doctor has to say, it's important."
he didn't sound like my dad. It was like he was another man but still the same. "Well, Elena." goes the doctor. "I'll tell you everything what happened. Should I begin with that party?" what party? Why am I even here? "I need to go to the bathroom." and I left the room. I need to wash my face and need to remember what happened. After I turned the crane on, I splashed some water on my face. I saw a car, driving to the Wickery Bridge. Is this me? I saw myself in the car with my parents. I want to scream but I can't. Those flashbacks are turning me crazy. "Help! Get me out of here! Please!" I cried. Then I fell on the floor and passed out.

A few hours later I woke up from a warm voice. "Elena.." it's my mom! "Why am I here?" I asked and trying to get up. "You passed out in the bathroom after you had some water in your face. Is it because of the accident?" After she said that I saw it all over again. The car. The bridge. And the feeling of drowning. "Honey, are you alright?" "Sorry, I had those flashbacks and the feeling like I was drowning. All over again."
"You're having panic attacks, Elena." she sounded sweet. "That told the doctor us, it's because of the car accident." Panic attacks? I'm not crazy! What do they think of me?
"I don't have panic attacks, mom." "You do, honey. But we can talk about it." "I need some time, ok?" "Sure. We'll go to the kitchen. Making dinner, can you come in 30 minutes? You need to eat. We all do. Then we can talk." "Sure mom." and she walked away. Panic attacks. What are panic attacks?

~