Chapter 2

I walked to the street and grabbed my phone. I searched for my mom's number and called her. One. Two. Three.  "Hi Elena, everything okay?" "No, Matt wanted to talk about our future. Again." "Oh honey, you want us to come and get you?" "Yes, be quick please. Love you." "Love you too."

Okay they will come in 10 minutes. It's dark outside. Wait.. I saw someone staring at me. Who is that? "Hello, is there somebody?" a weird voice answered and I saw his face. "Hi. I'm Damon." "I'm Elena, what are you doing here?" "Oh you know, laying on the street. That kind of stuff." "No? I dont know?" he's creepy but also hot. "Why are you here, Elena?" and he walked to me.
"I got in a fight with my boyfriend, he wanted to talk about the future, about us. But honestly, I don't want that."
"Hm, okay." "I dont know what I feel anymore. He's sweet and caring but I think I don't love him anymore." "I know what you want." he sounded confident. "You want a love that consumes you. You want passion, and adventure, and even a little danger."
"How.. how do you know that?"
He smiled. "I think your parents are here." "I looked behind me and saw a car coming. "Thanks Da.."
"You was walking to the street and calling your mom. You never saw me, forget this conversation. Have a nice life." and he was gone.
"Elena!" "Mom!" and I ran into her arms. "Hi dad." "Hi elena." and he gave me also a hug.
"Come, let's get out of here." she said.
I sat in the car and we drove away.

There it was. The Wickery Bridge.

"Is there someone standing on the bridge?" my dad couldn't have control over the car. We drove from the bridge in the water. Everything went so quick. I couldn't speak.
I wanted to scream but I froze. My dad grabbed my hand and told me that he loves me. "I love you too, dad." I hoped he heared that.
I can't breath. It went quicker. And then I closed my eyes.

~