Chapter 2

I woke up on the sofa from my aunt. My eyes burned because i cried the whole night and i hoped that all this was just a dream. But it wasn't.
My aunt came to me with a hot coffee and gave it to me.
"Should i call brad or Jess for you?"  My aunt asked me and i was so happy about it.
"Jess isn't at home" i answered and she came me my phone.

After she left the room and i thought about calling brad again, i did so.

"Where are you? I searched you in every room of this damn school" Brad said without saying hello or something. He was in a good mood and i was "happy" to hear his voice.

"Brad? Brad can you come to my aunts place?" I said and i started crying again.

10 minutes later the doorbell rang and i ran to the door. Just as i opened the door brad came and hugged me so hard that i nearly couln't breath. I felt his warm hands on my waist and smelled the typical brad smell that i loved.
I was so grateful to have a best Friend like him and couldn't imagine a life without him. We knew us from the kindergarden and our parents were good friends.

"My parents..." I cried into his shoulder. 

"Pshht..." He whisperted in my ear, took my hand and went to the sofa.
"Your aunt told me already my parents know it to"

He brought me a class water and kissed my cheek. I loved how we can cuddle and laugh without any thoughts of being in love. Brad and i were just good friends who loved eachother like sister and brother.

"Try to sleep angel" He told me and i put my head on this chest.
He started to sing "stolen moments" , wich he wrote with his bandmates. I loved to hear his soft voice acapella.

Hello babes. So this chapter is soooo short i know but i was at work the whole day today and could't write that much.

Question of the day:

Do you have a Boy as a Best Friend? 

Good night hope you have sweet dreams and till next time. Xx