Chapter 3

The next month was the hell for me. I did nothing but lying in my bed and crying. I didn't go to school or eat. Maybe once a week because my aunt cried even more when she saw me like this. I was so weak and i couln't stand up. A walk to the toilette was like a walk to Australia. I reciced thousend of messages from jess and also from brad but i didn't want to see them. I didn't talk to them for weeks and everytime they came to look after me i told my aunt to tell them i don't wanna see them. I didn't feel bad for it. I didn't have the time to thing about others.
After one month i couln't even cry. I didn't feel anything and everything didn't matter. I was emotion blind. Other feelings didn't care me and i had no feelings. I was cold. My heart was beating but in my head i was dead. The only thing what was in this bed was my body.
Sometimes my Aunt came to look after me. She told me that someday i had to stand up and go to school again, and someday was in one week. The school didn't allow me to stay at home more than one month. I had to go to a special teacher and  talk  about my problems and how i feel every day. Stupid. But i had to. I had to listen to all the "I'm so sorry for you" and "I'm here for you".
I didn't want any attention from anyone and i knew i couldn't make it. It would kill me. Every step i'll walk trough this school, every hand that will touch my shoulder, every face that ignored me but now they do like they are my best friend would kill me.
My aunt didn't go to work because she had to take care of me and everything went wrong.
After one hour thinking about it i stood up from my bed and went to the bath. Not because i had to pee... I just felt like looking at myself. I looked terrible. The girl in the mirrow wasn't me. The
Girl looked tired and weak, ahe had bags under her eyes wich where blue and big. Her her long brown hair looked like she didn't touch it for years and her skin was too white and a bit blue. Her eyes where red at the side and the lips were swollen. But even tho i couln't belive it.. This broken girl was me. I felt tears in my eyes and after weeks without crying it happened again.

Hellooo i know this chapter is short again but i think i can do a much longer one tomorrow. I promise!

Question of the day:

How old are you? 

Don't forget to give me feedback and vote.

Hear you soon xx