Chapter 1.Who's the new girl

Cast

Kory Anders as herself or Starfire

Komi Anders as herself or Blackfire

Xavier as himself or Red X

Richard Dick Grayson as himself or Robin

Victor Stone as himself or Cyborg

Rachel Roth as herself or Raven

Garfield Logan as himself or Beast boy

Karen Beached as herself or BumbleBee

Kitten Moth as herself or Kitten

I don't know Blackfire's real name but I'm going with just Blackfire. I really don't know Red X name so I'm going with Jason. I think you might enjoy this high school story but I'll let y'all decide on that matter. Just know I love Robstar and it's my second time writing about it so enjoy.

Richard's POV
First day back in Jump City High and that means old and new friends and even get a girlfriend this year. Last couple of years I was a playboy and had alot of hook ups that I just wasn't even in to so I'm going to make a new start and get a real girl this time. Luckily, my best friends from last year are here this year so I don't have to make many friends. But I want to have a girlfriend to be with us but who. I can't be with Kitten Moth because she is a fake. But then Rachel was showing a girl to first period. Mr. Mod our Chemistry teacher was waiting for everyone to sit in their seats and I see the new girl was sitting across from me and her beautiful emerald eyes glowed in shining day light and her hair was a fiery red that made me burn up inside. Then, she noticed me and laughed and said, why hello I'm Kory who are you? I stepped out my gaze and said nervously, nice to meet you Kory I'm Dick but everyone calls me Richard. She laughed and said, nice to meet you Richard and she smiled. I gave her a wink back and she blushed.

Kory's POV
This boy I met was so cute and shy that he doesn't look like a jock but he is very smart. He's more smarter than I am but I think he likes me because he stares at me in class all the time but when I look at him he gets all shy and all and blushes in class. Then at lunch, I sat with him and Rachel and three others came up to sit with us. Hi my name is Kory it's nice to meet you all. Then the boy with green hair said, nice to meet you too I'm Garfield, this is Victor, and lastly his girlfriend Karen. Hey Richard can I ask you something, Victor said. Yeah shoot, Richard said glancing at Victor. Are you still a playboy like from last year, Victor said looking at him crazy. No I'm not a playboy anymore stop asking me that, Richard said angrily. I'm sorry Richard but one more thing do you like someone here this year, Victor asked curiously. Maybe but I'm not telling you who, Richard said glancing away from him. So um Kory what things do you like to do, Rachel said trying to change the subject. Oh um I sing, dance, go shopping, anything awesome really. Wow that's cool hey want to go shopping with the rest of us later today, Karen said. Yeah sure are y'all coming with? The boys looked at each other and said yeah sure will be there sounds great. It's a date then people, Karen said. Wait hold up who's my date? Oh um Richard will hang out with you and take him to place that makes him freak out and stuff, Karen whispered in my ear so no one could here us talking. After school, I did my homework and got dress to go to the mall with everyone and I drove to the mall.

Narrator's POV
Richard is going out with Kory tonight and he is wondering what might happen on this date but he just gonna roll with it.

Next chapter he is going to be in love with this girl but will he take this girl or take an advantage of her instead but on the date he's thankful that Kory likes him for who he is in his heart.

Love is in the air for these two.

😉😄😊😀😁☺😎