Chapter 3. Things just got really serious

Richard's POV
When it was lunch time, Kitten came by our table and sat in between me and Kory. Go away Kitten I don't like you. Fine but your a bitch. Yeah whateves. Kitten lefted and Kory said, what's wrong Richard. Nothing everything is good. Please Richard share what your feeling with me, Kory said glancing at me. I'm sorry Star not now.

Kory's POV
Richard turned me down I thought that boyfriends are supposed to be more caring and tell their girlfriends everything. But I guess it wasn't his thing but he should share but it hurt me. Before we went to 6 period, Richard hold my hand in his and he said, Kory I was wrong for what I did to you and I'm sorry for almost turning you down. It's okay I love you it's just.... No Kory it's not okay I've hurt you and didn't tell you what was wrong with me and instead I just hurted you, Richard said sadly. Then I  kissed him and he started kissing me back. Oh um Richard let's go to class I will talk later with you later okay. Okay, Richard said with a sigh.

Narrator's POV
After school, Richard told Kory to come over to his house and she said, okay. 5 hours later...Kory came over to Richard's house and they talked the whole night away. Oh um I gotta go I'll see you later Richard but before she ever got up he kissed her lips and she sat down and kissed him hard and he slipped his tongue in her mouth and she blushed and put her tongue in his mouth and she broke the kiss in happiness leaving his room.

I'm sorry this chapter is short but I'll make it longer one soon thank you.