Chapter 5. Beautiful Homecoming

Narrator's POV
The next day, Richard and Kory went to 1 period and they talked for hours. At lunch, then whole group had spaghetti for the day. Starfire couldn't wait for the dance tonight and so couldn't Richard they were so excited. Richard so what do you like about me, Kory said curiously looking at him. I love your sense of style and you hair and mostly your eyes are awesome so I love everything about you, Richard said smiling. I love you too your just cute, Kory said looking at Richard. No you are your the cutest girl here, Richard said whispering in Kory's ear. She shivered when he did that and he laughed. Kory kissed his cheek and the teacher told them to pay attention in class. Oh um sorry were listening, Richard said glancing away from Kory and looking back at Kory. Then Richard's hand took Kory's hand under the table and he wrote a note and gave it Kory and she read it and wrote back until class ended. Finally the bell ranged and everyone went home and got ready for the dance at 7:00 and especially Richard and Kory were going to look adorable.

Richard's POV
I went to Kory's house and went to pick her up. When I knocked on her door she came out looking cute wearing a bright red dress while I wore my tuxedo with my blue shirt. Hey Richard you look handsome, Kory said with a pretty smile. Your look outstanding Kory beautiful I must say. She blushed deep red. Thank you Richard,  Kory said being cute when she already is. We made it to home coming and they announced the king an queen. Me and Kory were the homecoming king and queen this year. Tonight was awesome.