two.

CONTROL.
002. | ❛running laps don't count.

After landing, Caroline took off her parachute gear while giving Steve a wink

After landing, Caroline took off her parachute gear while giving Steve a wink. It made Steve smile, while Rumlow gagged at the couple.

"Do you guys ever like go out? Like on dates?" Natasha said walking beside Caroline.

"Yeah, we go out sometimes." Caroline said while making a face.

"Running laps does not count."

"We've been on a dates. We go to restaurants and then we walk around."

"That's cute, you guys are adorable."

"Nat, secure the engine room then you can ask me anything you want about my relationship."

Natasha rolled her eyes before proceeding to jump off a rail," I'm multitasking"

"I'm going to go with her." Caroline said kissing Steve one on the cheek before jumping off the rail.

"Nat?" Caroline tried to whisper but came out more like her normal voice.

"Down here!" Natasha exclaimed

"You don't have to yell, my vamp hearing is bad enough already."

"Caroline, what's your status?" Steve said through the Comm.

"Give me a sec!" Caroline yelled before the both women started to attack different pirates. 

Caroline speeded behind one of them and wrapped her hands on his neck before snapping it.

Another one came behind Caroline and shot his gun in her stomach. She thrusted forward and with her left foot knocked the gun out of his hands. She gets behind him and snaps his head like the last one.

"Engine room, secure." Natasha spoke through the comm.

A few minutes passed,"Batroc is on the move" Steve jumped off the ladder and looks around at his surroundings,"Circle back to Rumlow to protect the hostages."

Natasha stopped Caroline," Wait follow me"

Caroline stared at her in confusion," Nat, what's going on?"

They both walked into a room full of computers and Natasha stumbled on one and started typing,"What are you doing?" Natasha ignored her like when she would ask about Budapest.

A minute later, Steve bursted in staring at the man lying on the floor.

The girls both looked over to him," Well this is awkward" Natasha smirked.

"What are you doing?" Steve says walking over to them.

"Backing up the hard drive. It's a good habit to get into." Natasha looked up.