-1- SpongeBob and Suprises

Madison's POV
Hi, my name is Madison Caniff and yes before you ask I'm the little sister of Magcon star Taylor Caniff. I have long brown hair with some blonde highlights. And I have blue green eyes. I can sing and I have a YouTube channel. I'm not as famous as Taylor, but I'm okay with that I kinda like having somewhat of a normal life. I do get asked to take pictures and autographs with occasionally. But not as much as Taylor does.

" Madison Ann Caniff! I thought I told you to wash your dishes!" I heard mom scream at the top of her lungs

"Sorry mom, I forgot!"

When I get done washing the dishes after about 10 minutes I turn on the tv and watch some SpongeBob. I know, I know I'm 15 and I still like to watch SpongeBob.

I look at the clock and it's about 10. Since I have school tomorrow. I hate school but at least tomorrow is the last day. So I take a quick shower, get my pj's on, and hit the sack.

*Next morning*

I wake up to my alarm going off. I look at the clock and its 6:00.
I take a quick shower and get dressed. I put on some denim washed shorts (appropriate enough for school) navy blue shirt tied in a not and my low top white converse. I curl my hair and braid a part on each side of my hair and pin them in the back. I put make up on. Not a lot but just enough where you can tell I have some on.

I look at the clock again and it's 6:45. I eat a bowl of cereal real quick and catch up on SpongeBob. I text Taylor to see how he's doing. (He's been gone at Magcon)

Hey Taylor! When do you think you'll be home? - Madison

Open the door- Tay Tay😎

Okay?-Madison

I open the door and saw Taylor standing there. "Taylor!"
I ran to him and put my arms around him and he spun me around. " I missed you so much!"
"You have no idea how much I missed you!" He said

"Yeah but then you'll be having to go right back next week to Magcon and I won't be able to see you for the next three weeks" my smile turned into a frown

"Yeah, but what if I told you that you could go with me?" He started smirking

"WHAT?! REALLY?! Thanks Taylor!"

"Anything for my baby sis!"

"Well I better be heading off to school!"

"See ya!"

Author's note:
Okay guys this was my first fan fic! I hope y'all liked it! It was a short chapter but that's all I could think of right at the moment. Please don't hate and if you don't like it I'm sorry, again this was my first one!❤️🤗