-6-Airports and Fat Smelly Guys

*Madison's POV*
It's 4:00 a.m. I drag myself out of bed and take a quick hot shower.
I put on my soft pink robe and wake up Maranda.

"Maranda wakey wakey eggs and bakey. Literally Mom made breakfast!"

"Ughhh, do I have to?" She said sleepy

"Yes we have to leave this house in an hour now get your lazy butt up!!"

Okay I might've been a little rude but I can't help it we are going to Magcon!!! But I'm mostly excited because I get to see Hayes again!
Maranda then gets up and takes a shower.

I put on my high waisted shorts, my weirdo shirt, and black vans. I let my hair air dry into loose waves and I put light make up on.
I check and make sure I have everything packed I needed. I have 5 pairs of high waisted shorts, 7 tank tops, 3 shirts, 4 sun dresses, and my vans, converse, and flip flops. And other necessities a teenage girl needs. I head down stairs and eat breakfast. Taylor is on the couch watching SpongeBob so I join him. Maranda comes down in about 20 minutes dressed and ready to go. She has on high waisted shorts with a tank top that says "You Mad Bro?" and her white high top converse with a cute messy bun.

"Zayum bae!" I say to her

"Thanks and you don't look so bad yourself!" she tells me

"Okay guys are you ready to leave?" Taylor asks

"Oh heck yeah!" Me and Maranda say in unison

Me and Taylor hug mom goodbye and head out the door

*Skip car ride*

We arrive at the airport after about 30 minutes and get our tickets. And I realize that me and Maranda won't be sitting by each other. Crap.

"Maranda I'm really worried who I'll be sitting by on the plane. What if it's some fat smelly guy?!" I say which made her laugh then I start to giggle but still worried.

"Looks like we will be sitting with each other for the next 12 hours!" I hear behind me I turn around and saw it was Hayes! Yes! But I feel sorry for Maranda that she might get stuck with the fat smelly guy.

"Yeah looks like it!" I say hoping to not sound really excited as I am

"Maranda guess what!!" I whisper

"You're sitting by Hayes on the plane!" She's whisper back

"I'm sitting by Hay- wait how did you know?" I said

"I eavesdropped!" She said

"Should've known!" I said laughing

"Flight 237 now boarding, flight 237" I heard the flight attended say. "Well guess I'll see you in the next 12 hours!" I say to Maranda

We take our seats and me and Hayes hit it right off! I look over at Maranda and she looks bored I feel sorry for her but at the same time I'm happy I'm sitting with Hayes. I'm not a bad friend right?

*Maranda's POV*
I just sit here and twiddle my thumbs waiting to see who I'll have to be sitting by for the next 12 hours. I then hear a familiar voice say "Is this seat taken?" I look up and it was Matt!! Jackpot!!

"No, not at all!" I say back

Author's Note:
Hey guys! I hope y'all are enjoying reading this fan fic because I sure am enjoying writing it! Keep reading and find out what happens between our love birds! And please recommend this fan fic please!! Xoxo😘❤️