-7- First day in Miami

*Matt's POV*
I asked Maranda if the seat was taken. Of course I knew the seat wasn't taken because that's the seat I had to sit in, I just said that so I could talk to her. I really like her but I don't know if she likes me. I'm planning on asking her to hang out some time this week.

"So is this your first time going to Magcon?"

"No, this is my second time. I went
with Madison to surprise Taylor once."

"Oh okay."

Oh okay, really I said that? I could've said something better than that. Nice going Matt

*Maranda's POV*
Man Matt is so cute I hope he asks me out, but he might not like me so I better not get my hopes up

*Hayes POV*
I really like Madison. I wonder if she likes me too? I hope she does, Gosh she's so beautiful and I freaking love her freckles, they are so cute! She's really cool. I'm thinking about asking her to hang out with me this week

*Madison's POV*
I really like Hayes like BIG! When I'm with him it's like my world is complete. I really enjoy the little things about him like his nose twitching when he has to sneeze. I hope we hang out sometime this week

We finally land in Miami and it's so beautiful! I can't wait to go to the beach and hopefully get a tan because I'm white as rice!

"So Maranda... How was the flight?"

"Oh Madison it was so great! Matt had the seat beside me and we just talked and talked!"

"Awe, I'm so happy for you!"

"I'm happy for you too! I saw you and Hayes!"

"Maranda, I really like him he's so sweet and cute and funny and I just hope he feels the same way about me."

"I know he does, because I saw the way he looked at you when he talked to you. And when you fell
asleep he looked at you and smiled."

"He did?!"

"He did"

"So... What's the deal with you and Matthew?"

"Well I don't know, we had a great time but he might just want to be friends with me. I mean they're other pretty girls out there."

"Maranda Leeann Foster! Don't you dare think lowly of yourself! You are a very pretty girl! Scratch that you are a beautiful girl and any guy would be lucky to have you!"

"Thanks Madison!"

"You're welcome bae!"

*At the hotel*

Me and Maranda get a room to ourselves and what makes that better is that Hayes and Matthew are the room next to us!!

We unpacked and get settled in and decide to go shopping. I mean we are in Miami after all!

We go to Forever 21, Hollister, American Eagle, and Aeropostale.
I got 5 new take tops, 2 pairs of high waisted shorts and a new bikini. After shopping we decide to go to Starbucks, I mean a white girl needs her coffee right? I get a mocha chocolate chip Java frappe. When we get back to the hotel we decide to put on our new bikinis we got and go to the beach.

*At the beach*
We lay down and decide to tan. After about 10 minutes later a beach ball hits me in the head and somebody picks me up. It's Hayes! I look over at Maranda and she's laughing at me until Matthew picks her up from behind! They carry us to the water and we have a splash fight! When we get out of the water we decide to play volley ball! We are spilt into teams: Me and Hayes and Maranda and Matt.

"Okay losers has to to get the winners ice cream!" Hayes says

After about an hour of playing Maranda and Matt won

Me and Hayes leave to go get ice cream. While Maranda and Matthew are still at the beach flirting.

As we walk to get ice cream Hayes blurts out

"So Madison, I know this is too soon but I really like you and I was wanting to know if you would want to go on a date with me?"

OMG HE LIKES ME!!!

"I would love too!"

"Great! When would you like to go on a date?"

"Ummm how about tonight?"

"Perfect, I'll swing by your room around 8 tonight!"

We get the ice cream and head back to the beach to find Maranda and Matt.... Kissing?!

Author's Note:
Hey lovelies! Hope you are all enjoying reading this fan fic! What do y'all think about Maranda and Matt getting caught?! Keep reading and find out what happens next!!✌🏻️❤️😘