Chapter 19: Newborn Baby

Mu-kyul: W-What!!!

Jung In: Hurry up and come! Mae-ri should get your support now! (off)

Mu-kyul immediately speed up his bike and went to the hospital...

------

Meanwhile, Mu-kyul's bandmate were waiting for him to come. Their concert will start for about an hour.

Yo-han: Where the heck is that guy? He said he will come fast!

Ri-No: I think he would come... He always late, right?

Yo-han: Are you sure? But, he said he have problems there.

At the same time, Hwa-young listens to their conversation silently while doing her works.

Leo: What problems? Did he sick?

Yo-han: Not that. He said he have emergency. Don't know what emergency is...

Leo: Well, it's kinda weird...

Hwa-young looking at them full of curiousity...

------

Seo Jun entered the emergency room and saw Mae-ri struggled herself and scream as loud as she can. Seo Jun watched the pain of Mae-ri. She huriedly wear the mask and stand beside Mae-ri and hold her hand tightly.

Seo Jun: Mae-ri! Be strong! I know you can do it!!!

Mae-ri: Arghhh!!! It's hurt!!!

Seo Jun: Calm down... breath in... breath out and PUSH!!!

Mae-ri: Argghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------

Mu-kyul arrive at the hospital. He quickly ran into and went to the information counter. After that, he ran and ran and finally he saw Jung In in front of emergency room. Jung In also looking at him.

Mu-kyul: So...how was it? Where is Mae-ri??

Jung In: Calm down... she's in there. Seo Jun is now with her.

Finally, Seo Jun came out from the emergency room looking sadly. Mu-kyul and Jung In felt anxious and curious.

Seo Jun: Mu-kyul... I'm sorry... but....you are now a daddy!!!

Mu-kyul and Jung In both shocked with the news. They all very happy celebrating it. The doctor and nurses came out from the emergency room and said to all of them.

Doctor: You can visit her in now.

Mu-kyul quickly went inside the room and saw Mae-ri smiles while her eyes stared at the little baby beside her. Mu-kyul went to Mae-ri and gave a light kiss to her forehead.

Mu-kyul: You did a good job Mae-ri ahh...

Mae-ri: Mu-kyul? I didm't know you would come. Didn't you have any concert today?

Mu-kyul: Yes, i do. But, i realize that you are most important to me. So, i came...

Seo Jun and Jung In looked at them happily and smiles to each other.

------

Leo: Where is him? Concert will be start in 5 minutes!

Yo-han: I don't know either.

Ri-No: He always makes problems at time like these!

Yo-han phone ringing.

Yo-han: Where are you?! Concert will start anytime!

Mu-kyul: Sorry. I couldn't make it today. I have some important things to take care of. I already become a father.

Yo-han: W-What!!?? A-a father?? Seriously! Wow! Congrats!

Mu-kyul: Well, can you just go on with the concert without me? Can you?

Yo-han: If it's that the case. I think we have to do so. Anyway, send my regards to Mae-ri noona, okay?

Mu-kyul: Thanks!

Hwa-young heard the conversation and shocked with the news. The concert still goes on without main vocalist but they still bring success to the concert.

------

On midnight, the hospital became quiet and there's not a lot people goes around the hall. Lee Hwan came to the baby center and quietly enter the room. He slowly opened the door and search for something and stopped in front of a baby and saw the baby's hand have a name of Mae-ri. He lifted the baby slowly and took the baby away!

To be continued...