Chapter 16: The Kidnapped

On the next morning, Mae-ri was in her way to her office. Then, her phone ringing.

Mu-kyul: Hello. Mae-ri ahh!!!

Mae-ri: Mu-kyul ahh!!

Mu-kyul: Mae-ri ahh... i miss you so much!

Mae-ri: Me too... when will you finish your tour concert?

Mu-kyul: I only have one more place to go. Can you wait till then. I promise i will always be with you.

Suddenly a black car stop immediately in front of Mae-ri. Two tough guys enlighten from the car and quickly went to Mae-ri and pull Mae-ri roughly into the car.

Mae-ri: Hye! Hye! What are you doing!!?? No!! Mu-kyul ahh!!!

Mu-kyul: Mae-ri? Mae-ri ahh!!!

------

Mu-kyul felt something not right happened to Mae-ri.

Mae-ri struggle to realease herself but she couldn't. The two guys are holding her tightly. She scream out loud but it's no use. Then, a guy put a handkerchief to Mae-ri's nose and finally she fainted.

------

Seo Jun on her way to her office then she heard a voice.

"Don't ever hurt her, understand!"

Seo Jun wanted to get near to hear more, suddenly, Lee Hwan appear from the corner. Both of them startled. But, they didn't talk. Lee Hwan quickly went away from Seo Jun. Seo Jun felt little suspicous about it. Suddenly, she received a phone call. It was Jung In.

Seo Jun: Hello.

Jung In: Do you have some time?

------

The car stopped in front of the old house. The two guys brought Mae-ri who was already fainted inside the house. They tied her hands and legs and laid her down at the side of a room inside the house. One of the guy called someone.

Guy A: It's all done, Sir.

"Good Job"

At Lee Hwan office on his seat and smiles...

-----

Mu-kyul worried on what was happened just now. He can't concentrate on his rehearsal at all. He kept thinking about it. Suddenly, Yo-han came to him.

Yo-han: What's up Mu-kyul? You seem not concentrate at all...

Mu-kyul: I'm worried about Mae-ri...

Yo-han: What now? I'm sure she'll be alright...

Mu-kyul: No. Not at all. I know it's something not right... Yo-han! Can i skip this rehearsal? I have to make sure this things.

Yo-han: Alright. Here. My key. It's easy to bring motorbike with you than a car, isn't it?

Mu-kyul: Thanks, Yo-han!

Mu-kyul hurriedly went to Yo-han's motorbike and speed away. At the same time, Hwa-young saw Mu-kyul leaving away...

------

Seo Jun arrived at Jung In's office. She entered his room.

Jung In: Thanks for coming. Take a seat.

Seo Jun: What now?

Jung In: I still don't get it. Why you give up all these things after you start it?

Seo Jun: I'm not give up anything. It just about time...

Jung In: Seo Jun ssi... please don't lie to me...

Seo Jun: As i said to you earlier, it's none of your business...

Jung In: Let me see. If you want, I will offer you a job. You can come with me to Japan. I have decided to stay there for a while. Why not you make it there? It's been a long time since your last filming there, right?

Seo Jun: Jung In ssi... Let me clear all of these. I don't want to do it. I won't.

------

Mae-ri open her eyes slowly. Then, she realized that she is in an empty dirty mess room. She saw herself tied up. She scream.

Mae-ri: Help!!! Let me out of here!!! HELP ME!!!

A guy come inside the room.

Guy A: Don't be ridiculous. No one can hear you!

Mae-ri: Please... Let me go! (Mae-ri started to tear)

Suddenly...

Lee Hwan: Hello, Mae-ri. Nice to meet you....

Mae-ri was so shocked to see Lee Hwan in front of her.

To be continued...