Chapter 20: Please Don't Take My Baby!

Chapter 20: Please Don't Take My baby!

Hwa-young looking sad while doing her jobs. She packing up things and boxes after the concert had finished. The last concert will be in Seoul. But, because of the incidence she heard, she didn't think she would want to come there watching Mu-kyul and his band perform for their last mini concert. Leo look at Hwa-young looking all depressed and he decided to leave her all alone but then he walks to her anyway.

Leo: Are you, okay?

Hwa-young: (turn around and look at him) Nothing... please leave me alone... (turn away from him)

Leo: Why you always like this? I don't understand you.

Leo walks away leaving Hwa-young alone. Hwa-young watched Leo walks away from her...

------

Mu-kyul watched Mae-ri sleeping on the bed while his hand softly stroked her hair. Seo Jun suddenly came into the room.

Seo-Jun: Let Mae-ri rest for awhile. She need more rest after struggled so much.

Mu-kyul: I love her, Seo Jun. She's my everything to me.

Seo Jun: Yeah... yeah.. i know that. Do you think it's nice to said such things with your ex-girlfriend?? You're lucky i'm such a strong-hearted.

Mu-kyul: I'm sorry... I forgot you are my ex-girlfriend...

Seo Jun: (Damn that bastard!) It's okay... Let get out of here. Don't you want to meet your son once again ?

Mu-kyul: (got up) Yeah. Let's go.

------

Mu-kyul, Seo Jun and Jung In went to the baby centre where they place all newborn baby in a room. Three of them standing in front of the big glasses window. Mu-kyul look at where they put his baby but he wasn't there. He search it everywhere but still couldn't find it in there.

Mu-kyul: My baby !! Where is him ??

Seo Jun and Jung In looking at each other anxiously. Mu-kyul ran away to the counter to ask where they place their baby. The nurse came and check to confirm it but then suddenly they looked panicked.

Nurse A: I believe i put him in here. It couldn't be... someone took the baby?

------

Lee Hwan drive his car. Sometimes, his eyes went to look at the back and make sure the baby is okay. Then, he smiled and said;

Lee Hwan: I got you Mae-ri...

------

The police came. Mu-kyul had made the reports. He looked very anxious. He can't believe that someone would kidnapped his newborn baby. He looked stressed. The police walked away.

Mu-kyul: I don't know who make this. But, i'm surely want to kill him!

Seo Jun: Calm down. There no need to kill people. We already make a police report. I'm sure police will do their job.

Mu-kyul: But, i can't stand here and watch. I have to do something. My son could be in danger!

Jung In: I think i know who did this.

Mu-kyul and Seo Jun looked at Jung In.

Mu-kyul: Then, who!?

------

Lee Hwan arrived in front of an old school. He quickly went inside without anyone noticed him. He brought the baby along with him and entered inside the building and went to the rooftop.

Lee Hwan: Come on Mae-ri. Come and get your son...

-----

Seo Jun entered the room and looked at Mae-ri that still sleeping. Seo Jun then sat beside the bed. Suddenly, Mae-ri awake from her sleep.

Mae-ri: Seo Jun?

Seo Jun: It's okay Mae-ri. I just want to accompany you. That's all.

Mae-ri: Where Mu-kyul?

Seo Jun: He... well... he have some important things to do...

Mae-ri: Really?? Then, how about Jung In?

Seo Jun: Well... he's too...

Mae-ri: Ermm... okay. Can you call a nurse? I want to see my baby.

Seo Jun: W-What? Maybe not now... Your baby must feel asleep right now.

Mae-ri: It's okay. I just want to see my baby.

Seo Jun: Well... how should i say this. I cannot lie this to you anymore... Your baby... is being kidnapped..

Mae-ri: (shocked) WHAT !!?? W-WHAT YOU SAID ?? B-But... NOOO !!!!

To be continued...