5: New Encounter

Once I made it back to the house, I checked everything. Nothing was taken and all of our belongings were safe. I sighed with relief, the front door opened and Chris walked in. I was shocked to see him carrying Nicole in his arms. I clenched my fists and ask "where did you find her." "At a abandoned warehouse, I followed the guys that kidnapped you and got her out before the place was flooded." "Thanks Chris, I owe you." "No prob man" I gently took Nicole from him and placed her on the couch. I noticed small yet deep cuts on her left forearm. I shook my head and focused back on Chris. He asks "how did you get out?" "I was saved by someone." "Oh did you see what they looked like?" "No not really all I know is that she was wearing a black outfit." "Hmm interesting." I walked to the kitchen, Chris followed. I ask "you hungry or want something to drink?" "Yes plz." "What would you like?" "A water and some chips would be fine." I grabbed two water bottles, Cheese-it's, and Cheese doodles. I pass him a bag and we sit at the table and talk.  When we finish eating, I take him to my work space and hand him his suit. He's eyes glisten with excitement. We fist bump and he says "I'll see you tomorrow got to run." I wave as he leaves and then go upstairs. I get dressed in shorts, a t-shirt, and slippers. I walk back downstairs and sit in a chair beside the couch. I turn on the TV and watch the news. Nicole stirs a little bit, then sits up. She looks around then ask "how did I get home?" "Chris brought you back." "Really? I'll say thanks next time I see him." "How are you feeling?" "Better, hey do you mind if I go out?" "But you just recovered." "I know but it's really important." "Fine...But only if I can come with you?" She ponders about this for several minutes then says "okay fine." I get up and go get dressed. I put on a gray sweater, skinny khakis, and gray converse. Nicole puts on a blue tank top, a white long sleeve shirt, blue jean shorts, and white converse. I wait for her in the garage. She walks out with her purse and smiles. I open the door for her and she kisses my cheek. I blush a little, close her door and get in on my side. I turn on the car and ask "where to?" "Old Mary Orphanage." "You want to go to an Orphanage?" "Yes I do, is that a problem?" "No no...Old Mary Orphanage it is then." I drove out of the garage and to the Orphanage. Nicole got out of the car and I did the same. I locked the car and followed her inside. A lady was at the front counter. Nicole greets her and asks "is a boy by the name of Johnny Rose still here?" "Yes ma'am down the hall to your right." "Thank you so much." "My pleasure." Nicole went down the hall and I followed. She turn right and opened the door to room 17. As I walked in, I little boy with light brown hair embraced with Nicole. I smiled a little, she kissed his cheek and picked him up. I closed the door and walked over to them. Nicole says "Johnny I want to introduce you to someone." "This is Jake my boyfriend." "Daddy!!!" The kid jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly. I was shocked and held him back firmly, I smile and whispered "good to see you buddy." He buried his face in the crook of my neck. Nicole started to cry and hugged both of us tightly. I wish this moment would never end. We paid the rest of the money that night and took Johnny home with us. I can't wait experience so many things with my very own family.