Origin: Ben Thomas

After pressing the button for the activation of the anti-gravity chamber. A black hole was created and it opened a door to another dimension. I stepped back as red globs of flesh pierced through the portal. I ran out of the lab and pull the fire alarm. I ran to the stairs and sprinted down the steps. Growls and roars engulfed the stairwell as I ran for my life. The building starts to shake and i fall down the stairs. My head aches and my vision fades in and out. The growls get louder, something grabs me and I look up to see a girl with pink hair. She is stunning, i struggle to get up and she drags me out of the door. I follow her down the hall and into the electric facility. She pushes me against a wall and motions me to be quiet. I nod and stay still, the growls get louder then fade. Screams and sounds of things breaking come from all directions. The girl looks around and then motions for me to follow. I follow her and we make it to the exit and i hear growling behind me. I turn around to see three of the globs behind me. I push her out of the door as the globs jump on my back and tear it apart. Red mist flows around me, i feel nothing, just and empty sensation. Everthing goes black...then I see the girl's face. Her beautiful pink hair and soft gray eyes. I feel a smirk cross my face. A stinging sensation burns my throat as the red mist swirls around me. I look behind me at nothing. The globs are gone, i look at my hand and rest of my body. I'm perfect fine, i look in front of me at darkness. I realize I'm in a ditch. I blink then dash upwards. I climb out of the whole then see the girl with pink hair. I gently pull her close. She asks "how did you survive?" I whisper "I thought of you." She looks at me in disbelief and before she can say anything else my lips connect with hers. We stay like that until we hear sirens. I created the blood brotherhood not long after that, along with scarlet at my side. We took over the area over time through brute force.