7: The interview

Black slacks, white long sleeve shirt, black tie, black suit jacket, black socks, and black dress shoes. This interview better be worth it. Black watch, time check 7:30. I have 30 mins, I walk downstairs and go to the kitchen. Carly is making breakfast, I grab an apple and come up behind her. I kiss her cheek and hold her from behind then say "Good morning Gorgeous." The sweet smell of her lotion engulfing my nostrils. She blushes and says "Good morning Handsome ready for your interview?" "As ready as I'll ever be." "Good I know you'll get the job." "Thanks babe I'm heading out." "Okay Hun good luck" "thanks bye" "bye" I close the front door behind me and jump on my Harley Davidson. I turn it on and rev the engine. I drive to the Corporal Admissions Building or "CAB" for short. It's a tall building and has big glass double doors. I park my bike and walk inside. I'm greeted by a lady at the front counter. I say "hello could you tell me where Mr. Smith's office is?" She says "sure it's on the 4th at the end of the hall you can't miss it." "Thank you so much." "My pleasure" "Bye" "Have a great day" I walk to the elevators and press the up button. I wait for about two minutes when the left elevator opens. I get in and press 4. As the doors are closing a girl with pink hair stops them and gets on. I glance in her direction and she gives me a cheerful smile. The doors close and we go up to the 4th floor. We get off and a guy bumps into me. He says "sorry didn't see you there." He has white hair and blue eyes. I say "your fine." He smiles and keeps walking. I make it to Mr. Smith's office and knock on the door. He says "Come in." I obey the order and walk in. We shake hands and sit down. The interview goes pretty well, we talk about the business and what new things they're coming up with, everything is going great. I check my watch to see it's 9:30. I smile and start to say something when the alarm goes off. I open the door to check and see what's going on. I step into the hall and the floor shifts to the left and I lose my footings. I fall towards the window. I try to grab onto desks and cubicle walls but bump into people fall towards the window like me. I grunt and reach out for a cubicle wall to my right. I latch onto it and grab a guy falling past me. I yell "start grabbing people!!!" He nods and grabs someone, they grab another person. I start to lose my grip when I feel a surge of energy, I grip wall hard and swing them to another wall. Then I see the girl with pink hair falling fast down towards me. I grab the back of her suit collar and hold on. She's knocked out cold. I start to lose my grip again then the building crashes in the next building. My fingers lose grip and I fall towards the window, I wrap my body around the girl as we crash through the window. I close my eyes and hold onto her for dear life. We crash through another window and I slam into a wall, the air is knocked out of me. I gasp for breath as my body aches all over. I feel something grip my chest, I look down to see the girl gaining consciousness. Blood dripping down the side of her face. She cries into my chest and holds me tightly. I place my hands on the wall and sit up. She cries harder and grips my suit jacket. I comfort her and hold her with my left arm. I slowly get up and pick her up. I look around to see where we are. Light shines through the window we fell from. I let my eyes adjust to see we're in the other build and that it's tilted to the left. I jump to a cubicle wall and land. I drop off this wall to the next one and swing to one in the far right corner. The girl is quiet and holding onto me for dear life. As we approach an explosion goes off and we go flying backwards. I cover her up as best as I can as we fly through a office window and slam into a wall. I cough up my blood my inside burning, I see a figure with red eyes walking toward us. I fade in n out of consciousness as it gets closer then darkness.