2: Life

Sunlight beams through the curtains as I slowly open my eyes. I yawn and stretch my arms. I feel light breathing on my chest. I look down to see Nicole, beautiful Nicole, I brush through her hair with my hand. The sweet smell of fragrances coming from her hair. Her arms are wrapped around my mid back as she sleeps. I kiss her forehead and slowly unwrap her arms from around me. I quietly get up and go to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and go to the shower. I turn on the water and let it heat up. Steam clouds the bathroom. I step into the shower and let water run down my back. The soothing sensation of the water, keeps me sane. I feel a presence from behind me. Nicole drapes her left arm over my shoulder wraps her right arm around my lower torso. She kisses my neck and whispers "Good morning handsome." I smile and whisper back "good morning gorgeous." She bites my ear and whispers in my ear "thanks for the fun time last night, I almost lost control of myself because of how fucking amazing you were." I whisper "I can't help it, you bring it out of me babe." She giggles and kisses my cheek. We take a shower, get out and dry off. We go back to the room and get dressed. I put on black boxer briefs, a Mickey Mouse shirt, black joggers, Mickey Mouse socks, and Mickey Mouse vans, then I groom myself. Nicole does her regular routine of freshening up, putting on a laced bra and panties (they are red this time). Then looking through her side of the closet for 5 mins. I wait patiently to see what she picks out. Nicole picks out a Minnie Mouse tank top, black short shorts, red high tops, and black half socks. She puts it on and asks "how do I look?" I say "stunning." She blushes and ask "really?" I walk over to her and kiss her, firmly grasping her waist. She doesn't kiss back at first, but softly returns the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck. I slowly pull away and ask "did that answer your question?" She nods her head and kisses my cheek. Idk why she gives me butterflies every time we kiss, but I love it. She asks "so what are we going to do today hottie?" I smirk and say "well I was thinking breakfast then the mall? What do you think?" She squeals and says "yes plz. Can I buy you some more clothes plz?" I smirk and say "only if I can buy you some and something else?" She says "of course babe." I says "great let's go get some breakfast."

She let's go and grabs my hand. She drags me out to the garage. She grabs the keys to my Pontiac Solstice and unlocks the car. She tosses me the keys and gets in on the passengers side. I walk around to the drivers side and get in. The smell of winter breeze fills my nostrils. I start the car and press the garage door opener. I turn on my fav playlist and drive out of the garage. I press the garage door opener again and drive to IHOP. I park in the parking lot and turn off the engine. Nicole gets out and I get out. Her blonde hair flows with the breeze as I lock the car. I shove the keys in my pocket and she grabs my hand. I look into her blue eyes as she asks "ready?" I say "yeah never better." We go inside and the waiter takes us to a table. We order our food and drinks and talk while we wait. Our food comes and we eat. We get back in the car and go shopping. We go to Rue 21, Victoria's Secret, American Eagle, Vans, Journeys, Forever 21, Alex and Ani's, and the food court. We order McDonald's and sit at a table for two. We finish eating and I grab our trash and take it to the trash can. The ground starts to shake. I struggle to stay up right and the building feels like it's shifting upwards. I fall backwards as my feet slip from under me. I start to slide downward as tables and chairs fly past me. I grab hold of a column as people fall past me screaming. I close me eyes and pulse. Everything goes into zero gravity around me. Nicole grabs my arm and asks "what's going on?" I say "i don't know but we need to get every one out of here now." She nods and says "okay do you need your stuff?" I say "yeah, but find a way out first and take people with you." She says "okay babe be careful" and kiss my cheek then slides down to a wall and tries to find an exit. I pull myself up and see a figure floating in the middle of the food court grinning at me. I glare at him and wait. He says "and what do we have here? A brave soul to take me on? How fascinating." I relax my muscles, I look around to see what I could jump to or attack him with. He throws debris and rocks at me. Jump onto the rocks and try to get as close to he as I can. He keeps throwing and laughs as I unwillingly try to get near him. Pressure builds up inside me as I get closer. Relentlessly I leap into the air and flash right into him. He grunts as we hit the floor. I grip his shirt and punch him in the face. He places his hands on the floor and parts of the floor fly at me. I leap off of him trying to dodge the debris. My body is moving at unbelievable speeds. I flash to the right as a rock approaches me to left. I grab it and throw it at the guy then flash behind it. He put a debris shield in front of him as the rock obliterates against it. I add gravity weight to my arm and obliterate the wall, the force pushes the guy back into the wall. I grab two rocks and throw them onto his legs. He screams in pain as the rocks crush his legs. The mall starts to fall downwards. I pulse and stop it, I slowly turn it back to it's original position and lower it. The guy passes out from blood loss, I drop to the floor and walk to the nearest exit. People and ambulances surround the mall. I look around for Nicole, someone grabs my shoulder. I turn around to see Chris. He asks "dude what happened in there?" I say "I can't tell you here can we go somewhere private?" Nicole runs into me and hugs me, gripping my back. She says "I'm so glad your okay. You had me worried sick." I say "I'm sorry but the guy was strong." Chris looks at me and asks "what guy?" I say "can we get out of here please?" He nods and we leave. Just another day as a vigilante I guess.

Please Vote, Comment, and Share. Much Love Peace!!!!!!!