Chapter 1

Every day a new city, tiring journey and concert. Because of lack of sleep, there were black shadows under Tarja's eyes, she wanted to reach hotel as soon as possible, take a hot bath and have a good rest before the concert. The next day, she would drain herself fully for the fans, as always. Finally, they've reached the arena. This was the last concert of their tour. Unfortunately, Marcelo has gone back to Argentina, due to some business and Tarja had to travel alone. The bus stopped at the back of arena. Tarja came out of bus and took a deep breath. Somebody was already rehearsing. Soon she was joined by her bandmates, and now she paid attention to the music. Suddenly she froze, grew pale,and would fall down, if Mike, the drummer didn't grab her. "Are you okay?" Mike asked and held her, so that she wouldn't fall again. "Yes, I just feel dizzy." Tarja managed to say.
"It's our turn now, are you sure you will be able to sing?" Now it was Alex, who asked her. Tarja only nodded. She didn't believe it was really them. After all this time, memories filled her mind. Her head spun again. When they were going up on the stairs, the smallest member of the group, Emppu, appeared. The blonde bassist, Marco, followed him, behind bassist came Floor and finally... Tuomas emerged too. Emppu passed Tarja and smiled at her sadly. Tarja threw a cold look at him, and didn't even look at Marco, when suddenly, she was nearly swept off her feet, when Floor hugged her, everything happened so fast that she didn't have time to think. "Floor." She said in a strange voice. "I didn't know you were on this festival too." Said Floor, smiling broadly, and put her arm around Tarja. "Neither did I, or I wouldn't come." Tarja answered bitterly, right when Tuomas walked past them. She felt the scent of his cologne and almost fell again. Now she was grateful that Floor was standing next to her. Tuomas didn't even look at Tarja, but it was obvious that he heard her well.