11: What!?

Taehyung's POV

"Nonaaaaa. I want to add you in all of my accounts like FB, Twitter and Instagram. What's your whole name? Jungkook asked. Pouting. Tsshh.. Did he really need to do that? Unbelievable...

Amber gigled because of this idiot actions.
" After I said mine. Say yours too okay? Well, I am Amber Justine Kaye Lee." She smiled.

But I noticed these guys were really shock after Amber said her full name. Okay. That's weird. Didn't they really know Amber yet. Didn't they really recognize her? That's too stupid---

°_________°!

Shit! I didn't tell them already whom she really was. I forgot. I forgot. Sheezz.. This is going to be a trouble....

I saw Amber's face with a confusing look and a big clueless to her.

"A-amber? Ttsss. Did Jin really stuttered?

"Y-yeah? Amber saidstill confusing...

Jimin gasped. Pfff.
Kookie dropped his mouth wide open. <________<
Hoseok just frozed there in disbelief.
Yoongi raised his one eybrow?
Namjoon just thinking too deep.

"N-noona... Kookie almost cried in there but Jimin patted him to calm himself down.

"Ahh, what was happening guys? Did I do something wrong? Why are you acting like that? Amber asked still confusing...

Shit!

"Uh, guys she needs to go home now. We have still classes tomorrow. Amber needs to rest. We need too

I said and grabbed Amber's arm and pulled her outside our dorm.

Shit! This was all my fault.
Now Amber will think and became curious now.

We go to the elvator and I pushed the button go down the underground.

"Hey! Why is that your friends acting weird like that? She said to me.
I don't want to answer her questions right now. It's not right, to know Amber about that. So I choose to snob her.
Until we hopped in my car.

I heard her scoffed.
She didn't bother me. And we didn't talk.

We still didn't talk until we arrive her house. She even slammed the door of my car when she stood outside and ran through her gate. I get outside to look after her until she get inside her house.

She's mad! ....

I sigh when I think of that. I back to my car and starts the engine.

I need to talk to them...

-----------------------------------

"Sheezzz, you didn't tell us! Yoongi hyung yelled at me. He sat at my sofa there.

We are here at my room. I decided to talk to them about it. I am sitting at the edge of my bed. Facing my angry friends.