12: Goodbye Bros

Amber's POV

"What?! Why?!

"Sorry Noona~ we didn't tell you about this earlier Dino apologized at me.

"But why you suddenly wanted to leave me? What's the reason?

"We have our own reasons Amber. Mingyu said. He was sad.

"I'll go back with Joshua in the America. We will continue our studies there. Because our parents wants us to graduated in New York. Vernon said.

"Is that true Joshua oppa? I just still can't believe it.

He nodded and forced a smile to me. Shit! That's not the smile I used to with him. His smile was full of gentle. Not this. Like a farewell smile? F*ck!

I just frowned... And became sad.

"Us, we'll go back to China to our hometown... Jun oppa said.

"Our parents needs us there... Minghao said in sad tone.

"Junghan hyung , Woozi hyung, Seungkwan and I. Got passed to Seoul Arts School. DK said

"But they send us to the Paris. Seungkwan said.

"We want to continue and catch our dreams as a singer Amber. And you know that Woozi said to me.

"We can't refuse this offer. It's a good opportunity to us you know... Junghan oppa said to me.

"A producer saw me last week somewhere and wants me to go to Japan as a dancer there... Dude! That was cool. And I want to pursue my dreams as a dancer you know... Hoshi said.

"And Hoshi hyung said to me that the producer he saw last week somewhere, needs another dancer. And hyung offered me this. So I want to go there with him. Dino said to me.

"We producing a songs now. As a rappers. We decided to travel around the world to meet different rapper and experience something new, so we will got inspired by it. Seungcheol said.

"Yeah it is. Mingyu said.

"And our parents agreed. Sooo... We decided to leave because it was fine. Wonwoo.

"Tsh. But that was weird. You all leave at the same time.

"Yeah. We noticed that also. But it was just a coincidence you know. Seungcheol said.