24: Who The Hell Is She?

Taehyung's POV

Whhoooooooo... Alright. Go ARMY GO...

"Dude we didn't even knew she's the ace of this game." Jimin said. Looking at the court. Amazed because of Amber who played really well.

"She's really into it." Jin hyung said.

Yeah. We're all here at the Volleyball game. Watching.

And Amber is playing there. She's part of the ARMY team.

We're just silently observing the game.

"Dude. What's the leading score?" Jin hyung asked us.

"ARMY. 21pts. vs. IGOT7 17 pts." Jungkookie answered.

"Look Amber's turn." Hoseok exclaimed really excited.

We looked at the court and saw Amber there. Dribbling the ball ready to serve.

*whistle*

She sigh heavily then threw the ball into the air above her head. She then jump and hit the ball through the other side of the net really hard.

The players on the other side didn't catch it.

Then it whistles again. Giving the points to Amber's points.

Now it's 22 vs. 17 huh.

"Hey, why did they run instead of catching and serve the ball back to the other net?" Jungkook asked.

"That's weird." Jimin commented.

"It is because Amber hit the ball really hard everytime. Where the other players are afraid to have a broken bones." Yoongi said to Jungkook.

"She's really strong." Jin commented.

"She'll gonna serve the ball again. Watch it guys." Hoseok told us.

She hold the ball and dribbles again the ball. Then served the ball lightly.

The ball land into the other side safely.

The other teams catch it.

"She served the ball light huh." Namjoon observed.

"Giving a chance for the other team dude." Jimin giggled.

Then the other team toss the ball for the spiker. When the ball flew into the air, the spiker hit the ball really really hard to the other side.

"Look. Amber." Hoseok shouted.

Then in a split second. we saw Amber run to the net and jump high raising her arms to block the ball.

The ball lands into the other side. Shocked because it's really fast, blocking the ball.

"She's really fast. Damn. She even noticed it?" Jimin reacted.

"Still leading. 23 vs. 17" Jungkook said.

She will gonna serve the ball again.

"I just noticed it since the beginning. When Amber enters the court. She never let the other side of the team got points. She's always serving the ball. Everytime." Jin hyung observed.

"True." Jimin agreed.

She finally served the ball to the other side. The other side spike it to Amber's side successfully. But Amber's team failed to catch it. So the score automatically on the other side.

"18 vs 23" Jungkook said.

Then the coach on the other side of the team. Time out the game.