26: Got You

Amber's POV

We are still here. Dancing together at the center. Resting my head to his well toned chest. It's really warm, and I feel it more because of how the way he hug me. That's really romantic. hehehe...

After our sweet moments. My feet got hurt bigtime. Even I really don't want to stop our sweet and romantic time together. I really need to stop this dance thingy for a while.

"Taehyung?" I called.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"My feet hurts because of this shit heels." I said then looked at his attractive eyes.

He smiled at me and nod a little."Hehe. Sure ." He released our hug, then pull my hand and walk towards our seats near the buffet table.

When we got there. The boys suddenly showed up while Jimin is smiling.

"What's up?" Taehyung asked them.

"Nothing happened." Jimin smiled so wide.

"Oh really? But why are you smiling like that huh?" Hoseok teased while smirking.

"I said nothing. So just stop teasing me, okay?" He said.

"Spill it out Jimin. I won't stop bothering if you didn't tell it." I warned him.

He knows that I'm a person who didn't stop until I get what I want. Actually all of them know it. Especially Taehyung.

"You heard her lover boy. She won't stop you." Yoongi remind him.

His smile turns into a blank face.

I smirked.

He sighed.

I smiled.

He down his head then rubbed the back of his neck slowly. Then looked at the boys, then to me.

"It's not that big deal you know. It's just that uhmm..." He sigh again.

All of us are waiting on his next line.

"Shin Hye is my girl now."

O____O

"I told you. It's not that big deal. Hehe" He said while scratching his head. I noticed his cheeks got blushed in a light pink color.

"Jimin hyung is a big boy now." Taehyung teased.

"Aww... Kawai!" Hoseok said cutely and suddenly pinched Jimin's cheeks.

"Hyung will never bothering me. That's cool. hehehe." Jungkook our maknae said something to himself. But we heard him.

"It's nice to hear that Shin Hye and you are together now. Actually I like her to be with you." I smiled.

"Thanks." He smiled at me.

"So, How did she answer you?" Namjoon asked but laughing a little.

"Uhm. It's ahmm..." Jimin suddenly stuttered at the same time blushed a little deep.

Namjoon laughed more.