Ingnoring me?

Lucy Pov.
It's been a week since Lisanna came back from the "Dead" personally she seems so nice but since she came back, everyone's been ignoring me. Even Natsu. But some people don't ignore me. Those people are Erza, Gray, Wendy, Gajeel, the exceeds, and master. I left the guild. I couldn't take everyone calling me names and ignoring me. When I got home I saw that all my friends were there.

"Nice place Lucy. I should've come earlier." Gajeel said. I had a hole stack of iron bits that I brought for him and he was sitting on my couch eating them. "Yeah. Nice panties Lucy." The master said looking in my drawers. I looked over and saw that master had a pair on his head. "Kyaaaa!!!!" I shout and grab them putting them in the laundry basket since he touched them.

"Don't go thru my drawers!!!" I screamed at him. I looked at my window and saw Happy and Lilly (Short for panther lily) were flying in front of it wanting in. I opened my window for them then closed it and locked it. Happy came and flew into my chest crying.

"What's up happy?" I say. He sniffs and looks at me with tears in his eyes. He is so adorable!!! "I'm sorry Lushee!!! I couldn't stop him!!!" He said crying more. I looked over at Erza and Gray seeing if they knew what he meant. They shook their heads looking confused.

"What do you mean Happy?" I asked. He looked at me and started crying harder. I pay his back and calm him down. "N-Natsu is k-kicking you off
t-teams Natsu." He sobbed. I was shocked but then I smiled down at him sadly. "It's ok. I was kind of expecting it." I say. Erza and Gray looked really pissed tho. I just hug them both. "Don't be mad. He loves Lisanna so why wouldn't he replace me with her?" I say. Happy looked shocked.

"I didn't say anything about that!! How did you know?" He exclaimed. This made Erza and Gray even more pissed. "I sort of guessed it. It was kinda obvious." I say with a fake smile. But inside I was dying. I loved Natsu and he just broke my heart. Then we heard a crash. I looked in my bedroom and Natsu was on the ground with my window broken. He got up and came over to me. His hands behind his back. Erza and Gray looked like they were going to kill him. Even Wendy was mad.

He looked and saw Happy hiding behind me. I just stood there protectively because he looked really mad at Happy for coming and seeing me. "Happy why are you with this weakling? Come here or I'll never talk to you again!!" He shouted at Happy. Happy started to cry. "Because she is actually nice to me since Lisanna got back and she isn't weak!! So I don't care if you don't talk to me. From now on I'm Lushee's Exceed!!!!" Happy shouted back. He hid himself in my hair. I got mad.

"NATSU!!! How dare you bring happy into this. You are so mean!!!! He loves you and you just throw him out like yesterday's trash!!! I'll treat him better the you ever had!!!!" I shout. Happy whimpers but I can feel him smile a bit against my neck. I feel so sorry for him. Natsu then just shrugged.

"You are off team Natsu. So it doesn't matter what you think. You are so weak and your suck a whore. Why don't you just die already." He said.

"Because I was told not to die for my friends but live for them. And I still have friends so there is no way I'm dying. Now get out of my house before I call the magic counsel on you." I say as calmly as I can. "We are quitting team Natsu!!" Erza, Gray and Wendy say in unison. "And you are suspended for 6 weeks from the guild Natsu!" Master yelled. Then Gajeel stretched his iron arm and knocked him out of my house. I sigh in relief. I then walk over to the window and Natsu brought his hands out from behind his back. There was a long knife in his hands and he thru it up and me and it went into my shoulder ripping it really badly. I ran back and bumped into Gajeel. He looked down and saw the knife then got Wendy. When she was healing it, everything went black.