My son

Lucy Pov.
I picked Romeo up and I walked up the stairs to Masters office. I saw that Romeo fell asleep in my arms. Wendy, Erza, Gray, Gajeel and the exceeds were following me. We got into his office and I sat down with Romeo on my lap. Master handed me the form for me to sign. I filled out the info then woke Romeo up.

"You need to sign this yourself in order for me to adopt you." I said. He nodded and grabbed the pen. He then signed his name. I handed it back to the master. "We are going to go train so you better watch the guild. Don't worry. I'm not quitting the guild to train but I will be gone for a while. If people ask then tell them we all quit." I say.

Erza and Gray looked confused. "I need you too to stay here for me please. We will communicate via Lacrima so you know what's happening. Ok?" I say. They nod. I then grab Romeo's hand and Wendy's hand and walk out of the doors. Gajeel was following me while Happy was on my head, while Lilly and Carla were on my shoulders.

We walk to my house and I call Virgo out to pack my things into the celestial world. Then we went to my land lady and told her I'm moving out. We walked to the forest and we came to a clearing with a little water fall and a little Crystal clear lake. It was really cute and beautiful. I sat down next to Gajeel while Wendy and Romeo went and played in the water with the exceeds. I smiled. I was really happy that I had a son.

Then we heard a rustle in the bushes. I turned and saw Zeref come out of the tree line. Everyone got in a defence stance but then I remembered something. I looked at him and I started to cry. "ZEREF-NII!!!" I shouted as I run to him and jumped in his arms for a hug. He hugged me back. "Hey Lucy-nii." He said into my hair. Everyone was so shocked.

I looked at them and smile. "Everyone, this is my brother. He isn't bad. He just can't control his magic." Zeref then waved at them sheepishly. "So Zeref is my uncle?" Romeo said as he came up to me. "Yup!" I said. "Wait YOU HAD A KID?!?!?" Zeref shouted. "Yup. But I adopted him." I said. He sighed.

"Well then. Anyways I need you to come with me. We need to go to the dragon realm. You need to take your place as the queen since mom isn't alive anymore." Zeref said. "What?" I asked with a poker face. "Oh yeah. You have no memory of that. Hold on a sec." He said and put his hand on my forehead.

He then cast a spell and everything came back. Me playing with the dragons while mom and dad were watching. Me learning magic from them. Everything about the dragons and my power came back. I smiled. "Ok let's go!!! Oh and you two will be able to see your dragons again!!!!!" I said happily. Wendy and Gajeel were happy to hear this.

Zeref opened a portal to the dragon realm and we all walked in. It. Was. Beautiful!! There were a lot of little islands floating around and each one had their own element. We were I don't of a huge castle. It was breath taking. Happy and the other exceeds flew around us excitedly.

We walked into the castle and we saw a line of dragons. And the end of the line were the three dragons that we know best. Igneel, Metalicana, and Grandine. Wendy and Gajeel saw their parents and ran to them giving them a big hug while crying. I said hi to all the dragons and I was happy to see my family again. When I got to Igneel I gave him a huge hug. "Hey father!!" I said.

Everyone looked so confused except the dragons and Zeref. "EEEHH???" They said. I smile. "Yup. Igneel is my actual dad. When mom died, a spell was put on me to forget all of this. Instead of Igneel being my father in memory I had Jude and he took me in but he didn't care about me at all. Father did train Natsu so I didn't see him often. When mom died all the dragons had to come back in order for them all to live. Sorry about all this." I said.

My friends just smile. "It's fine!" They said. "Oh! Father you have a grandson!!" I said. "Oh? Who?" I picked Romeo up and said " I adopted Romeo and he is now my son. He knows Fire magic so I was wondering if you could train him while we're here." I said.

Father looked Romeo over then grinned a toothy grin. "Of course!! Welcome to the family my boy!!!" He said while hugging Romeo. "Thanks grandpa!!" Romeo said smiling.

"TONIGHT, WE FEAST IN HONOUR OF MY DAUGHTER'S RETURN ALONG WITH HER FRIENDS AND MY NEW GRANDSON!!!!!!!!!" Igneel shouted and all the dragons cheered.