The ending

Lucy Pov.
I was sitting in the guuild with a little baby boy in my lap. Gajeel was picking a fight with Grey about being nacked in front of children. it's been 2 years since the incedent with the hooded figure. When Gimini nocked them out, they transfered them to the magic counsle who then put them in jail. Romeo finally asked out Wendy, which i found adorable. Grey ended up dating Juvia, got married, and they had a little boy who they named Brian. Brian is a year younger then Kin who is now 2 and a half. Erza and jallal are now engaged, with a babay on the way. Mater has retired and lives a life of luxury, as Laxus took charge of the guild. He ended up being a really good master who we all respect. The baby in my lap is my youngest son. We named him Metalicana, after seeing he takes after his father in both agic and looks, so he also looks like his grandfather, the metal head himself. "Did you just call me a metalhead?" Metalicana said coming out of no where. "Yes I did. Got a problem with that? You over grown Lizard." I say Back. "Stick up Queen." He glares back. "Bird brain." I counter. we start arguing with our heads pressed together. Finally, I had enough and knock him into the wall at the other end of the guild. He creats a a crater in the wall and falls uncontious. Yes, Fairytale is the place to be. And it will always stay like this.

A/N
I'm sorry you guys, I will actually be ending the sotry here. I will be updating the other stories as well. Thabks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.